Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Haven't u seen his face tremble when he is hopping mad... cheeks red and muscles shaking! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is his super mad expression. Looks like the dentist told him to open his mouth (no tonsils, sorry Appu).

Dutta: Nakushaaa! I eat you.

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Haven't u seen his face tremble when he is hopping mad... cheeks red and muscles shaking! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is precisely why I'm in love with todays episode. Its given us back the original hardboard and leather bound Dutta. Recently the man had become too tame and benighing. This fire spewing avtaar was missing. Now waiting for the earth to shatter tomorrow.

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

This is precisely why I'm in love with todays episode. Its given us back the original hardboard and leather bound Dutta. Recently the man had become too tame and benighing. This fire spewing avtaar was missing. Now waiting for the earth to shatter tomorrow.

Hopefully it'll give Naku a wakeup call -_-
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

This is his super mad expression. Looks like the dentist told him to open his mouth (no tonsils, sorry Appu):

What an awesome episode it would have been with Mishal in it...His various levels and styles of showing his gussa. 😍

Ana, this would be a great Kodak moment😆
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

This is his super mad expression. Looks like the dentist told him to open his mouth (no tonsils, sorry Appu).

Dutta: Nakushaaa!

Pan the camera a lil lower and closer.
The tonsils please...*screams...AUR KITNA MOOH KHOLOON??*
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Why hand it to her when it can be given to HIM ?
Ana and Zuby..are you listening.

I'm listening. I'm meeting him for dinner tomorrow (a secret one, don't tell Appu), and I'll hand him the photo. Happy, Mooner?
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, we need to see Dutta evolve now, he needs to start listening. One of the reasons Baaji and Naku dont say anything is that they always get yelled at...its like how Naku says, jab aap bharosa hi nahi karoge, to koi kaise sach batayega?

Wake Up Dutta, smell the coffee and put your listening ears on. Sorry guys, no sympathy this time for Dutta.😉
deactivated1 thumbnail
LMAO, Mooner 🤣

Maybe he's really just yawning... or maybe he just saw Naku dancing to Shakira's Hips Don't Lie and he's going *jawdrop*

deactivated1 thumbnail
Where did Mooner go? We were just having fun with Dutta's many lovely expressions.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

This is his super mad expression. Looks like the dentist told him to open his mouth (no tonsils, sorry Appu):

What an awesome episode it would have been with Mishal in it...His various levels and styles of showing his gussa. 😍

Ana, this would be a great Kodak moment😆

I know 😆 I took it from my Kodak Moment thread 😆