Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Yes, that moment will DEFINITELY be a terrible one for Dutta, and that letter has been really worded in a way that it hits Dutta where it hurts the most ! Nana also knows Dutta REALLY well, like Kala! With Dutta, more than physical games, its mind games that works the best! That is what shatters him the most, and that is where his "favorite" enemies just LOVE to attack! They all know him TOO well!

And Dutta's scream tommorow will definitely be an EARTH-SHATTERING one 😆!

@green: so far i only read "ear-splitting" and "ear-deafening" now this one will be about 30 notches up!!! ðŸ¤£
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So dutta upgraded himself from Gadha to Bewakoof? Wah wah 🤣 . Now this fun, Precap mein he saw that cloth piece, it will be fun to see what Naku dear comes up with to hide the truth LOL. Anyways Baji and Nakku backing each other, Poor Dutta is feeling sad that no one backs him up 🤣.

Awesome episode...
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

🤣 The only time she "raised" her voice was during the Damodar track, when they hung from the cliff and during the Suresh track (which was not even voice-raising btw) Scream at Dutta?? ðŸ¤£ You think anyone can beat Dutta at screaming ðŸ¤£ 
Slap I am imagining. I have not read tomorrow's episode as I read it only before i post 😆

@ blue - If anyone would take the close-up of his tonsils, it would be shaking vigorously 🤣🤣🤣!
deactivated1 thumbnail
LOL, Appu, you know how I am. Words are my passion and once I start, it's hard to make me stop. FINALLY a good healthy debate with you again, Appu. Missed that 😳 My comments in red, sweets:

I still feel they have a point and reasoning (even though they are also not 100% right). The dialogue you wrote, Ana, is apt, but both Baaji and Nakku doesnt have proof of that house, that lady, or their connection with Nana.

Technically, they do. They have an address to the house, they have the letters, they have Naku's word on having seen the photograph. What more proof is needed to at least make Dutta aware of the fact that something definitely isn't right?
And as far as Nakku is concerned, like how Baaji refused to believe her initially, chances are less Dutta would also believe her. He would think because she is stuck on "Nana being bad" nara, she is imagining things.

But, Appu, that would be Dutta's choice na. I don't want to underestimate Dutta's trust in Naku. If she told him everything that she has figured out so far, then he would trust her - enough to mark her words and consider them once he cools down. Eventually, he'd even investigate.

However, by keeping things from him, she's basically telling him that she doesn't have as much faith in him as she has in Baji (for instance), because honestly, this is like a repeat episode of when she told Baji about her true face before she'd even told Dutta. By leaving the house against his direct orders, she broke his trust in her. Actually, she isn't making the situation any easier for him - quite the opposite; she's making him angrier, concerned, and much more agitated. He can sense that Baji and Naku are going behind his back. It's making him feel like an idiot.
As I had mentioned in the last episode, Nakku knows Dutta might be hurt when he comes to know what she was doing behind his back, but what she is thinking is, its ok even if Dutta feels bad about it, but PROTECTING him is more important to her at this point. Her motive and mission is a higher well-being of Dutta, for which it would still be ok even if she temporarily upsets him in this regard. So she is willing to face Dutta's wrath as against losing him to death!

What you're basically saying here, Appu, is that the end justifies the means.

I strongly disagree with that. I don't believe in the Machiavellian idea of the end justifying the means in any case at all.

I find that Naku was being very selfish by leaving the house against Dutta's orders. Like I said in my post, Dutta is in danger every day. But she's his dhaal. Isn't the best way to protect him from danger by protecting herself? Cruising around in foreign villages is basically flashing Dutta's weakness. It's Lois Lane walking around Metropolis, holding up a green stone, screaming: "This is Kryptonite and it can kill my hubby Superman."

I mean, Naku is his strength, but she's also his weak point, his Achilles heel. If anything happens to her, Dutta will shatter irreversibly.

In addition to that, she was also being selfish in terms of how she - once again - gambled Dutta and Baji's relationship in her 007 mission to dig in Nana and Damodar's past. Baji didn't have much of a choice but to take her where she wanted to be taken. She could've asked him to go there alone and research, but she insisted on going herself and put Baji in a difficult situation that eventually forced him to break Dutta's trust - again. Naku knows exactly how hurt Dutta was the last time that she and Baji went behind his back - regardless of why and what and how. The fact that they didn't trust him enough to involve him, or find his knowing important is what damaged him the most.

Why repeat the same mistake twice?

People never seem to have much faith in his capablities. It's the one thing that he told Naku (back during the JMM2 track). He said that her faith in him, in his strength is what gave him strength and back in December, he told his mother that what did he lack since Naku didn't trust him enough to come to him but went to Baji instead.

She's jeopardizing a lot of important things in the name of his well-being. The end doesn't justify the means, is my belief. Her personal fear of losing him and her need to protect him doesn't justify the way that she goes about things. She has to choose the right way to reach her goal. The right way isn't keeping secrets from, no matter how much she feels that he won't believe her. Let him decide. She's underestimating his trust in her. Everything that she says goes in and stays in his head. He might deny her words, yell, flip out, but her words do stay with him. He considers them and he also becomes more aware.

And informing him at this stage was risky, as there are chances that Dutta can put an end to this mission the moment he comes to know of it!

If he chose to do so, then that would be his right and his choice. However, I don't believe he would stop investigating - even if he put an end to Naku and Baji's mission. Dutta is smart, despite his shortcomings, and once his emotions settle down - he can even be rational 😉

So telling Dutta the truth before the completion of this mission, is a big risk and they cannot take a chance of being reprimanded from the mission, as its the question of Dutta's life here. And since the topic is about Damodar (which is really sensitive for Dutta), its better not to reveal any half-baked information to him at this point, and wait till they find something more concrete.

When it comes to Damodar, I believe that Naku and Baji should reveal everything they know and let Dutta decide whether he wants to dig in his dead father's past. Hiding things from him and going behind his back is making him upset and confused and making him feel like a standing idiot. Dutta's life is on the line, indeed, but his lifeline is attached to Naku's. He can only be harmed if she's harmed. Maybe she should remember that before she wanders away on her own playing the female, short, and Indian version of Sherlock Holmes.
If Dutta will himself not be willing to go into depth regarding this matter, and if he wont even allow Nakku to do so, eventually not only Dutta, all the women folk at PN are also at risk at the hands of Nana. So I think Nakku-Baaji are being practical here. It is evident that BOTH of them are not liking it to lie to Dutta, but the circumstance itself is like that.

But you see, I disagree, Appu. Regardless of the circumstances, there's no excuse good enough for lying to Dutta about anything. Especially Naku. And as for going into depth about the current revelations, then how can they assume that he won't delve into things when they haven't trusted him enough to TELL him about those things? They can't know before they do tell him and give him time to digest things na. Lying to him and hiding things will only make everything worse and it will be held against them in due time... unless they come forth now while he's only angry and not hurt.

Dutta is NOT easy to convince when he is adamant! And Dutta's adamancy is the main hinderance here, and the main reason as to why Nakku and Baaji are not able to tell him the truth, even though they want to. Nakku never wanted to hide Nana's truth from Dutta, but Dutta was never a polite listener and would just storm out the moment she takes Nana's name. So I guess, Dutta dint leave an option there.

Perhaps because of the way Naku started the conversation: "Nana is a bad man! He wants to kill you!" I mean, way to go, Naku. Of course it's harder now to talk to him about it. What she should've done to start with is tell him about Nana showing up at the mandir, the things he said to her, what she has found out on her own, and the fact that if not for himself, then for her peace's sake, he should look into Nana's past - she could even compare the situation with Nana to Kala's betrayal. How Dutta never saw that one coming because she was his sister.

I mean, she handled things too radically and got a radical response. She should have appealed to his rationale rather than his emotions.

Yes, Dutta is stubborn. But he ALWAYS listens to Naku. Her words leave an impact. They're never forgotten. He would have considered what she told him... had she told him everything from the start. He's a difficult man, but not an impossible man.

Regarding sharing their find-outs with Dutta, this is not enough proof to convince Dutta. Agreed, Baaji and Nakku has those letters as proof, but in that letter, ANYWHERE, is Damodar's OR Nana's name written?! No. "Bhao" & "Damya" can be ANYONE!

Naku's word on the photograph would've been enough. Dutta knows that she could never lie to him about that.

And I have a feeling, tommorow Baaji and Nakku will tell the truth, and will try to convince Dutta with those letters, but Dutta himself will deny saying "kaha hain ismein Nanasaheb ka naam?!?!...kaha hain isme Damodar ka naam?!?!" That moment, both Nakku and Baaji will become silent, and will HAVE to end their mission half-way, as Dutta will DEMAND so! Now after all this if Dutta asks Nakku to end everything, she wont have an option.
I'm hoping that they will, Appu. And even if Dutta tells her to end it, that's his right and his choice.

So even though it IS true that what Nakku-Baaji are doing without informing Dutta is not totally right, still I feel they can be justified to an extent, due to the limitations posed on them by Dutta himself. So maybe we can say, both, Dutta & Nakku-Baaji are not totally right or totally wrong in their individual point of views.

I can understand Baji and Naku, but what they're doing is not right in any sense. Lying to his face, going behind his back, digging in his father's past, disobeying his direct orders - in the end, it's all a break of his trust. That, in my eyes, cannot be justified at all. I believe in choosing the right means to reach the right end.

Naku has disappointed me in recent episodes. Her stubbornness, her curiosity, her going against her Saab's orders, risking his trust in his best friend/brother and her - it's making me really disappointed in her and upset.

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ blue - If anyone would take the close-up of his tonsils, it would be shaking vigorously 🤣🤣🤣!

Oh I'm so reminded of his EAR close ups. The mole in his right ear...Those made me hallucinate I was a speck of a sound wave travelling through the labyrinth of his cochlea and semilunar canals, slipping here, losing balance there and getting thrown about by the reverbertions everytime he spoke. Not to mention the ear wax. And Now you go vivid on the tonsils...
And me still at work and cant really post
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

So dutta upgraded himself from Gadha to Bewakoof? Wah wah 🤣 . Now this fun, Precap mein he saw that cloth piece, it will be fun to see what Naku dear comes up with to hide the truth LOL. Anyways Baji and Nakku backing each other, Poor Dutta is feeling sad that no one backs him up 🤣.

Awesome episode...

I imagine that she shakes her hair loose, shoots him a flirtatious smile, and whispers in a low husky voice: "It wasn't me."
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

LOL, Appu, you know how I am. Words are my passion and once I start, it's hard to make me stop. FINALLY a good healthy debate with you again, Appu. Missed that 😳 My comments in red, sweets:

Now they also have the pic, if only you any one of you umpteenth Dutta wives would hand it over to her.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Now they also have the pic, if only you any one of you umpteenth Dutta wives would hand it over to her.

I'm not in contact with Naku and Dutta is currently staying with his Gecko so... ask Woman with the Grey Cat.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haven't u seen his face tremble when he is hopping mad... cheeks red and muscles shaking! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Why hand it to her when it can be given to HIM ?
Ana and Zuby..are you listening.