Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

First, BRILLIANT episode. Totally awesome and gripping - as usual. I'm yet to find an episode that disappoints. With such amazing writers on-board, I doubt that day will ever come.

I'm majorly tired, so this is gonna be a brief comment... well, brief for Ana, anyway.

I've almost reached a point where I'm feeling terribly annoyed with Nakusha, Baji, and AS. To a certain extent, I thought that they were right to be cautious around Dutta, especially regarding Damodar-Nana and whichever other mystery the past holds in relation to Dutta. But honestly, it's getting ridicilous - the way that they're treating him. Like a fragile, little kid who can't handle the reality of the things. Yes, it's hard for Dutta to face bitter truths slash revelations, but he's not fragile and he's not a kid. I mean, it's not even the fact that they're keeping secrets from him as much as it's the way that they're handling him (when he's pissed or catches them redhanded) that's irking me.

If they don't have the right proof yet and if they don't feel it's the "right time" to tell him everything - then perhaps they should plan their little trips better, so that they don't collide with Dutta's. For starters, Baji could've skipped his evening tea and gone straight home, which would've bought them more time. But naturally, the tea is more important. Maybe he should've ordered some biscuits to go as well and maybe one of the cute little napkins and-

Sheesh-kebab -_-

I get him. I get Dutta and his anger with the both of them and AS. None of the women actually seem to understand the gravity of the threat hovering over them. Dutta faces danger every day, life-threatening danger. He's a gangster. Comes with the gig. But the women (aka Naku and AS) seem to be having a rather tough time understanding just how an obvious target they are for his enemies. Especially when those enemies have declared open war on them.

There's more than a woman's life on stake here and Naku goes cruising with Baji - directly disobeying her husband's orders. I don't care how much she convinces herself that she's doing it for him and it's to shield him from Nana's revenge - but that was just not right.

I need to vent and I'm not done yet.

That note along with a piece of Naku's cloth was the most humiliating gesture to Dutta. Strangers, men who are most likely Dutta's enemies, have kept such a good eye on his wife that they got a piece of her sari. Nobody get's closer than that to Bhau's wife. That is humiliating and infuriating and Dutta has every reason to be PMS.

I'm not saying that Dutta handles such situations well. I mean, it's probably not the right way to deal with things - getting pissed and yelling and etc. But he sure as hell has a good reason to do so.

Which part of "do not leave this house" did Naku not understand?

You know what she should do? Regardless of whether he reacts on it or not. She should tell him all that she has found out and leave the rest to him. Let him decide if he wants to investigate or stay in the oblivion. Let him decide if he wants to believe it or not, presenting him with the letters. Knowing him, it's certain that - at some point - he would investigate and dig for the whole truth, because he's curious and deep down, he doesn't like being in the oblivion, not having control. Taking the choice away from him isn't going to make it any easier for him - quite the opposite, actually.

Making him feel like Baji and Naku are sharing something that he's not let in on will naturally make him upset, jealous (not in the affair-ish kind of way) - it's make him feel like an outsider, like they're not trusting him, which they aren't really.

It's quite simple, actually. Like this:

"Listen, dear hubby. I don't trust Nana 'cause of some weird things he said to me outside the mandir, so I checked up on him and found out he's keeping a sick lady permanently attached to a bed in a huge otherwise empty house. I even snuck in and found a picture of your father and him in one of the rooms and a bunch of letters (Naku presents the letters)."

Rest is up to Dutta.

See? Simple. Dutta would probably flip out in between her brief speech, but counting the minutes, I'm sure Naku could complete her sentences during his heavy breathing gaps.

Done venting.

The woman in the bed... I think that she's Madhu's mother. But... if she's Madhu's mother, then how can Madhu be Dutta's sister? Unless that Madhu is not really Dutta's sister, which would be hugely disappointing considering the similarities shown between them and the unique understanding between them...

Crap. My head's pounding -_-

Ana, "brief" comment?!?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Ok, so this is ANA'S "brief" comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!

Regarding Dutta's and Baaji-Nakku's POV, though the way Baaji-Nakku is dealing with the whole thing may not be TOTALLY right on Dutta, I still feel they have a point and reasoning (even though they are also not 100% right). The dialogue you wrote, Ana, is apt, but both Baaji and Nakku doesnt have proof of that house, that lady, or their connection with Nana. If Dutta asks Baaji "tune waha Nana ko dekha, kya?", Baaji will say "nahin" right? And as far as Nakku is concerned, like how Baaji refused to believe her initially, chances are less Dutta would also believe her. He would think because she is stuck on "Nana being bad" nara, she is imagining things πŸ˜•.

As I had mentioned in the last episode, Nakku knows Dutta might be hurt when he comes to know what she was doing behind his back, but what she is thinking is, its ok even if Dutta feels bad about it, but PROTECTING him is more important to her at this point. Her motive and mission is a higher well-being of Dutta, for which it would still be ok even if she temporarily upsets him in this regard. So she is willing to face Dutta's wrath as against losing him to death! And informing him at this stage was risky, as there are chances that Dutta can put an end to this mission the moment he comes to know of it! So telling Dutta the truth before the completion of this mission, is a big risk and they cannot take a chance of being reprimanded from the mission, as its the question of Dutta's life here. And since the topic is about Damodar (which is really sensitive for Dutta), its better not to reveal any half-baked information to him at this point, and wait till they find something more concrete.

If Dutta will himself not be willing to go into depth regarding this matter, and if he wont even allow Nakku to do so, eventually not only Dutta, all the women folk at PN are also at risk at the hands of Nana. So I think Nakku-Baaji are being practical here. It is evident that BOTH of them are not liking it to lie to Dutta, but the circumstance itself is like that. Dutta is NOT easy to convince when he is adamant! And Dutta's adamancy is the main hinderance here, and the main reason as to why Nakku and Baaji are not able to tell him the truth, even though they want to. Nakku never wanted to hide Nana's truth from Dutta, but Dutta was never a polite listener and would just storm out the moment she takes Nana's name! So I guess, Dutta dint leave any other option there.

Regarding sharing their find-outs with Dutta, this is not enough proof to convince Dutta. Agreed, Baaji and Nakku has those letters as proof, but in that letter, ANYWHERE, is Damodar's OR Nana's name written?! No. "Bhao" & "Damya" can be ANYONE! And I have a feeling, tommorow Baaji and Nakku will tell the truth, and will try to convince Dutta with those letters, but Dutta himself will deny saying "kaha hain ismein Nanasaheb ka naam?!?!...kaha hain isme Damodar ka naam?!?!" That moment, both Nakku and Baaji will become silent, and will HAVE to end their mission half-way, as Dutta will DEMAND so! Now after all this if Dutta asks Nakku to end everything, she wont have an option, but to end it prematurely!

So even though it IS true that what Nakku-Baaji are doing without informing Dutta is not totally right, still I feel they can be justified to an extent, due to the limitations posed on them by Dutta himself. So maybe we can say, both, Dutta & Nakku-Baaji are not totally right or totally wrong in their individual point of views.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Elysia]
First, BRILLIANT episode. Totally awesome and gripping - as usual. I'm yet to find an episode that disappoints. With such amazing writers on-board, I doubt that day will ever come.

I'm majorly tired, so this is gonna be a brief comment... well, brief for Ana, anyway.

I've almost reached a point where I'm feeling terribly annoyed with Nakusha, Baji, and AS. To a certain extent, I thought that they were right to be cautious around Dutta, especially regarding Damodar-Nana and whichever other mystery the past holds in relation to Dutta. But honestly, it's getting ridicilous - the way that they're treating him. Like a fragile, little kid who can't handle the reality of the things. Yes, it's hard for Dutta to face bitter truths slash revelations, but he's not fragile and he's not a kid. I mean, it's not even the fact that they're keeping secrets from him as much as it's the way that they're handling him (when he's pissed or catches them redhanded) that's irking me.

If they don't have the right proof yet and if they don't feel it's the "right time" to tell him everything - then perhaps they should plan their little trips better, so that they don't collide with Dutta's. For starters, Baji could've skipped his evening tea and gone straight home, which would've bought them more time. But naturally, the tea is more important. Maybe he should've ordered some biscuits to go as well and maybe one of the cute little napkins and-

Sheesh-kebab -_-

I get him. I get Dutta and his anger with the both of them and AS. None of the women actually seem to understand the gravity of the threat hovering over them. Dutta faces danger every day, life-threatening danger. He's a gangster. Comes with the gig. But the women (aka Naku and AS) seem to be having a rather tough time understanding just how an obvious target they are for his enemies. Especially when those enemies have declared open war on them.

There's more than a woman's life on stake here and Naku goes cruising with Baji - directly disobeying her husband's orders. I don't care how much she convinces herself that she's doing it for him and it's to shield him from Nana's revenge - but that was just not right.

I need to vent and I'm not done yet.

That note along with a piece of Naku's cloth was the most humiliating gesture to Dutta. Strangers, men who are most likely Dutta's enemies, have kept such a good eye on his wife that they got a piece of her sari. Nobody get's closer than that to Bhau's wife. That is humiliating and infuriating and Dutta has every reason to be PMS.

I'm not saying that Dutta handles such situations well. I mean, it's probably not the right way to deal with things - getting pissed and yelling and etc. But he sure as hell has a good reason to do so.

Which part of "do not leave this house" did Naku not understand?

You know what she should do? Regardless of whether he reacts on it or not. She should tell him all that she has found out and leave the rest to him. Let him decide if he wants to investigate or stay in the oblivion. Let him decide if he wants to believe it or not, presenting him with the letters. Knowing him, it's certain that - at some point - he would investigate and dig for the whole truth, because he's curious and deep down, he doesn't like being in the oblivion, not having control. Taking the choice away from him isn't going to make it any easier for him - quite the opposite, actually.

Making him feel like Baji and Naku are sharing something that he's not let in on will naturally make him upset, jealous (not in the affair-ish kind of way) - it's make him feel like an outsider, like they're not trusting him, which they aren't really.

It's quite simple, actually. Like this:

"Listen, dear hubby. I don't trust Nana 'cause of some weird things he said to me outside the mandir, so I checked up on him and found out he's keeping a sick lady permanently attached to a bed in a huge otherwise empty house. I even snuck in and found a picture of your father and him in one of the rooms and a bunch of letters (Naku presents the letters)."

Rest is up to Dutta.

See? Simple. Dutta would probably flip out in between her brief speech, but counting the minutes, I'm sure Naku could complete her sentences during his heavy breathing gaps.

Done venting.

I am straight besides Im married to D for more than a year now but if you were here I 'd kiss you on both cheeks.I'd also throw in a tight hug I'm so happy.
WORDD!WORDD!WORDD! Its been the only thing on my mind past couple of days yet I could not have put it so well.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Bold: The very & only thing I been asking Nakusha for a year.LET HIM DECIDE.

Let him decide he wants to marry  Supriya or not after telling him about her escape attempt.

Let him decide he wants to marry her or not after truthfully telling him her story.

Let him decide what to do with Nana after telling him about his subtle threats & meeting with enemies behind D's back

Let him decide for the love of God😭

He must have some capability in him to handle atleast matters of his own else he would not have survived the blows & kicks life has been relentlessly meting out to him since he was three.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An exciting episode BBπŸ‘ . Thank you dear 

I am waiting for Dutta reaction tomorrow... The Nakushaaa... itself was blood curdling.

Why is Dutta always the last to know about everything that is important? Why do people..Naku, Baaji, AS...keep secrets from him all the time? When will Naku and Baji tell him the truth😑 ?

I wish Naku and Baji had taken Dutta aside and told him the truth in a few brief sentences. At times Naku's...mei bolti Saab... pan...aap gussa mat ho...Her never ending preamble is enough to make a dead person lose patience ...and here we are talking about THE DSPπŸ˜†.

AS and her Jagadambe-ing, mandirs and pooja..she needs to go on a permanent tirth yatra with Kishore and purohit ji for company

The pre-cap message along with Naku's pink-blue saree piece indicates the foreboding danger ahead..from Nana as well as Dutta.

Edit:

Ana and Aparna excellent analysis of the pros and cons of telling Dutta the truthπŸ‘πŸΌ

Zuby, I agree with you on "Let him decide". Sometimes we try to influence the decisions of the people/person we love the most and mess up things for everyone.

Waiting for Moon's take on today's episode.

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello!!!! So i read all the comments finally and wow! What a discussion! Yes, the precap did chill me as well and I think this is how he will end up finding the "truth" about Damodar that Naku and Baji have investigated, as per the promo. I just hope he is not shattered! πŸ₯Ί Poor Dutta!!! πŸ˜”

for all those who think he should know, I also think now that this envelope has reached him he cannot be lied to. I agree that Naku, technically did not lie but remained silent in a lie that Baji said to cover up for her, so tacitly she lied to. I think she made decent attempts to tell him about Nana and he "chose" not to listen to her. Now that is a very "male" trait i think and with Dutta the trait of not listening to wife is just too strong πŸ˜†

About Madhu: I am with the half that is confused and those who are sure about Nana's sister being Madhu's mom I wonder how?? She got stabbed in her stomach even if she were pregnant at that point she couldn't have had the baby. Plus, she was to be married as per the letters to someone else so it is unlikely that she already had a love child without Nana knowing? But then Madhurupali and Madhu must have some connection!!! Arrrggghhh πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ The EVIL pleasure this writer must get doing this to us! πŸ˜ˆ

Since yours was the only post that mentioned this --- ANA --- I totally agree with you. Nothing can be more humiliating to this man than receiving a piece of his wife's saree from someone he does not know and that letter which is worded so insultingly using words like "patni ka daman" and all! Ufff!! After all, she carries a lot of his pride with her doesn't she! I am so sure she's going to get slapped tomorrow! Don't know why πŸ˜”

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@BB
Slapped by Dutta...NOoo, then we definitely should get a genuinely roothi hui biwi. Can Naku scream at Dutta for a change πŸ˜†?
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ZubyDutta and ivy_11...agree with you both 😊
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Since yours was the only post that mentioned this --- ANA --- I totally agree with you. Nothing can be more humiliating to this man than receiving a piece of his wife's saree from someone he does not know and that letter which is worded so insultingly using words like "patni ka daman" and all! Ufff!! After all, she carries a lot of his pride with her doesn't she! I am so sure she's going to get slapped tomorrow! Don't know why πŸ˜”

The precap was what chilled me to the bone BB so much so that I could not bring myself to discuss it whatsoever!😲 Imagine DSP being handed something so intimate as a piece of his wife's saree with that blood curdling taunt. I dread tomorrow!
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Zuby, you have mentioned the previous incidents where Nakku took a decision which should have been taken by Dutta, but in those circumstances, I agree with you that it SHOULD have been Dutta's decision - both in Supriya's and Nakku's FR case. But this case/situation/circumstance is different.

And there are also lot of situations where Nakku's decision was right πŸ˜‰...

- If Nakku had not reached that place where Chaskar and gang attacked Dutta, Dutta would have suffered the bullet which Nakku took! There also Dutta was pissed to see Nakku there and asked her "main iss dhande mein itne saalon se hu...mujhe sab pata hain...ab tu bachaayegi meri jaan?!" But she did save his jaan, right πŸ˜‰?

- Nakku was the only one who believed Dutta is alive, she believed herself, and she was right!

- If Nakku dint disobey Dutta and get that flower for him, would Dutta have got back his eyesight?

So I admit, many a times Nakku's decisions might have been wrong, but many a times, Nakku was RIGHT, and Dutta was WRONG! So I would say, Nakku doesnt have to always obey Dutta when he is wrong. In some cases, where she is confident that Dutta is wrong, or he is not believing her "right", she should take the initiative, and do what she thinks is right. If she is that confident that she is genuinely right, eventually even Dutta will understand her.

Regarding leaving Dutta to decide, I feel its not a sensible option, as he is not a person who was always right with his decisions. He has made many mistakes in identifying and trusting people, with doubting the right people, and trusting the wrong people. And if this decision is left for him to decide, and he takes a wrong decision, then what? Just to be right with Dutta, would it be right on Nakku's side to risk the lives of Dutta and all the women folk at PN?! Or is it better to temporarily upset him, and protect and save everyone? I would say, practically, the 2nd option is the most sensible one! So how can Nakku knowingly accept a WRONG decision, if Dutta chose to go with it? Is this temporary pain that Nakku-Baaji would be giving Dutta a big deal in front of a permanent damage?!

Eventually when Nakku-Baaji cracks the mystery, and Dutta comes to know Nana's reality, do you think he would still be upset with Nakku-Baaji? Infact he would apologize to them for not having trusted them, and forced them to take such a dangerous step, just for Dutta! So I think this is just a temporary pain that Nakku-Baaji might be giving Dutta, which would be nothing in front of a permanent damage that is possible to be done on Dutta or his family, if Dutta continues to believe Nana.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

@BB
Slapped by Dutta...NOoo, then we definitely should get a genuinely roothi hui biwi. Can Naku scream at Dutta for a change πŸ˜†?

🀣 The only time she "raised" her voice was during the Damodar track, when they hung from the cliff and during the Suresh track (which was not even voice-raising btw) Scream at Dutta?? πŸ€£ You think anyone can beat Dutta at screaming πŸ€£ 
Slap I am imagining. I have not read tomorrow's episode as I read it only before i post πŸ˜†
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

The precap was what chilled me to the bone BB so much so that I could not bring myself to discuss it whatsoever!😲 Imagine DSP being handed something so intimate as a piece of his wife's saree with that blood curdling taunt. I dread tomorrow!

Yes, that moment will DEFINITELY be a terrible one for Dutta, and that letter has been really worded in a way that it hits Dutta where it hurts the most ! Nana also knows Dutta REALLY well, like Kala! With Dutta, more than physical games, its mind games that works the best! That is what shatters him the most, and that is where his "favorite" enemies just LOVE to attack! They all know him TOO well!

And Dutta's scream tommorow will definitely be an EARTH-SHATTERING one πŸ˜†!