Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 3

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rama_2010

πŸ‘What an episode... am speechless BB n team  

so much excitment ... and thrill...  my heart skipped a beat  reading the precap... and our Dutta roar Nakushaaa...

Chalo so Naku's mind going in the right direction...   NS knows Naku and Baaji was there doing 007giri...  wonder how would NS take this on...

Naku-baaji doing galti phirse phirse... not acceptable Boss...

I am really waiting for tomorrow episode...   Dutta oh Dutta...

Edit...
LOL the BG said pakda tha...  bhag gaya... (koi toh samjao inhe... pakad ke rakha jaata hain otherwise pakadne ka kya phayada) sirf hamare Dutta ke BG's nikamme nahin hain... doondo toh hazar bewakoof milenge...

AS back to her Jagdamba chant and her most famous dialogue.. pata nahin hamara man bahut bechain hua hain...  (kab nahin hota AS ji... oh i see Naku din take u temple... u missed ur appointment with purohit ji )

Kya baath kahin hain hamare Dutta ne ...Dutta ghar ke andar rahega aur Baaji sab ko(leaving Naku)  le kar agar ghoomne jayega.. toh hamare liye toh sone par suhaga... when BB when aisa din kab aayega...  Me waiting for that day...πŸ˜‰

@ red - Very true πŸ˜†! Either Nana has helped Dutta with recruitment of BGs or Dutta has helped Nana πŸ˜†, as both of their recruitment source seems to be the same πŸ˜†!

@ blue - I've noticed, when Dutta is REALLY angry, he churns out some really funny dialogues πŸ˜†! Reading them, instead of feeling tensed about the situation, sometimes I would be laughing madly πŸ˜†! And then I get wierd thoughts like "what if Nakku bursts out laughing when Dutta is screaming at her?!" 🀣

It has happened to me before too - I've met few people, when they get angry, their way of accusation is very sarcastic and hilarious, and some of them even have funny body languages as they tend to sarcastically imitate their victim, and that too in a REALLY angry manner
🀣🀣!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh so the truth is yet to unfold..

I am  truly scared of Dutta's Rage today .. all my  sympathises with Bajji and Nakku ,.hope they are able to  speak the truth in front of dutta  , both N-B  i am sure they will not  be abe to lie ,,
and will Dutta ?,   who  shut nakku up on hearing Nana's name react similarly  to  Bajji  ,, πŸ˜• hope he is hears  πŸ˜•

One must say hats off to  Nana perception , not only has he reasled bajji and nakku were here but also  realises Dutta is not aware of this   , OMG i never thgt he will send the piece of cloth  to  Dutaa to threatn him OMG OMG ,, Nakku and bajji kya kya hoga ??????

and Moony ,,that was awesome ,, they look so young and so easy to  visulaise  thanks for the visual treat 

Appu ,, I fully agree

" The day Ramdas died, he was doubting Rupali's chastity with Damodar, and both Rupali and Damodar were shocked at the accusal! And thats when Damodar gets into a fight with Ramdas. I dont see Damodar as THAT bad a man. He was calling Rupali "bachchi", though he was a kameena but he doesnt seem to be THAT big a kameena to me."

me too feel damodar is not tha bad a kameena ,, ,, damodar did call her bacchi and was outraged when ramdas accused him,, ,frm wht we saw i thnk ramdas was playing along with rupali and problay was aslo  responsible for creating misunderstanding between damodar and Nana

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

And guys, why do you think that lady would be Madhu's mom πŸ˜•?! I dont think there is any way that woman can be Madhu's mother! First of all, if Madhu's mom is alive, why is she living alone? If Nanasaheb is her uncle, wouldnt she know it?

I have a theory about this Aparna..check my post...I think Madhu is Rupali and Ramdas' daughter. Damodar took her under his wings when this incident and maybe delivery of the child eventually happened, and gave her his name. Madhu probably does not even know her mother is alive and by the same theory, NS.
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

OMG Moony, that is just AWSOME πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!! 🀣🀣🀣

Btw, Nana looks quite young in this one huh, so is he wearing something that appeals to your imagination, Moony πŸ˜‰?!?! I remember how fascinated you have been with this guy, his attire, his style, etc., so was just asking πŸ˜ƒ!

Gecko, she always denies it, but Mooner's actions speak against her. Nana is someone very special to her. See, she even remembered his gold chain. Obviously she has studied him veeery closely.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I have a theory about this Aparna..check my post...I think Madhu is Rupali and Ramdas' daughter. Damodar took her under his wings when this incident and maybe delivery of the child eventually happened, and gave her his name. Madhu probably does not even know her mother is alive and by the same theory, NS.

Nooo  Dutta and Madhu aren't siblings? That just broke my heart 😭
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

Nooo  Dutta and Madhu aren't siblings? That just broke my heart 😭

Yeah, sad isnt it, but mooh-boli behen bhi to behen hi haina? Dutta being such a righteous man, he will treat Madhu as his sister all the same.
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Yeah, sad isnt it, but mooh-boli behen bhi to behen hi haina? Dutta being such a righteous man, he will treat Madhu as his sister all the same.

I know, but... I just felt there was some kinder deeper level to their relationship, unexplored. Like a closer blood-bond than the one between him and Leela, Roops, Kala.

Sigh.

Things are never as they seem.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Love the episode...love Dutta's dialogs...so funny...πŸ˜†

I can not take Dutta serious when he is so angry...would love to see Mishal
(I know say it every time) do this scene.😍

For me more questions...if it is true that Rupali is Madhu's mom...then Dutta and Madhu can not be brother and sister...That is so sad πŸ˜”

Damodar then lied about it, unless the true is written in the letter he gave Dutta.

Also if she is the old women at Nana's house then when did she have Madhu...does Nana know about it...did Damoda just take the child...question..question..question πŸ˜•.

Can not wait to find out what happen next...and please Naku do not delay with telling the true to Dutta.

If Naku wait to long Nana is possibly
going to use it and make a mess.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

First, BRILLIANT episode. Totally awesome and gripping - as usual. I'm yet to find an episode that disappoints. With such amazing writers on-board, I doubt that day will ever come.

I'm majorly tired, so this is gonna be a brief comment... well, brief for Ana, anyway.

I've almost reached a point where I'm feeling terribly annoyed with Nakusha, Baji, and AS. To a certain extent, I thought that they were right to be cautious around Dutta, especially regarding Damodar-Nana and whichever other mystery the past holds in relation to Dutta. But honestly, it's getting ridicilous - the way that they're treating him. Like a fragile, little kid who can't handle the reality of the things. Yes, it's hard for Dutta to face bitter truths slash revelations, but he's not fragile and he's not a kid. I mean, it's not even the fact that they're keeping secrets from him as much as it's the way that they're handling him (when he's pissed or catches them redhanded) that's irking me.

If they don't have the right proof yet and if they don't feel it's the "right time" to tell him everything - then perhaps they should plan their little trips better, so that they don't collide with Dutta's. For starters, Baji could've skipped his evening tea and gone straight home, which would've bought them more time. But naturally, the tea is more important. Maybe he should've ordered some biscuits to go as well and maybe one of the cute little napkins and-

Sheesh-kebab -_-

I get him. I get Dutta and his anger with the both of them and AS. None of the women actually seem to understand the gravity of the threat hovering over them. Dutta faces danger every day, life-threatening danger. He's a gangster. Comes with the gig. But the women (aka Naku and AS) seem to be having a rather tough time understanding just how an obvious target they are for his enemies. Especially when those enemies have declared open war on them.

There's more than a woman's life on stake here and Naku goes cruising with Baji - directly disobeying her husband's orders. I don't care how much she convinces herself that she's doing it for him and it's to shield him from Nana's revenge - but that was just not right.

I need to vent and I'm not done yet.

That note along with a piece of Naku's cloth was the most humiliating gesture to Dutta. Strangers, men who are most likely Dutta's enemies, have kept such a good eye on his wife that they got a piece of her sari. Nobody get's closer than that to Bhau's wife. That is humiliating and infuriating and Dutta has every reason to be PMS.

I'm not saying that Dutta handles such situations well. I mean, it's probably not the right way to deal with things - getting pissed and yelling and etc. But he sure as hell has a good reason to do so.

Which part of "do not leave this house" did Naku not understand?

You know what she should do? Regardless of whether he reacts on it or not. She should tell him all that she has found out and leave the rest to him. Let him decide if he wants to investigate or stay in the oblivion. Let him decide if he wants to believe it or not, presenting him with the letters. Knowing him, it's certain that - at some point - he would investigate and dig for the whole truth, because he's curious and deep down, he doesn't like being in the oblivion, not having control. Taking the choice away from him isn't going to make it any easier for him - quite the opposite, actually.

Making him feel like Baji and Naku are sharing something that he's not let in on will naturally make him upset, jealous (not in the affair-ish kind of way) - it's make him feel like an outsider, like they're not trusting him, which they aren't really.

It's quite simple, actually. Like this:

"Listen, dear hubby. I don't trust Nana 'cause of some weird things he said to me outside the mandir, so I checked up on him and found out he's keeping a sick lady permanently attached to a bed in a huge otherwise empty house. I even snuck in and found a picture of your father and him in one of the rooms and a bunch of letters (Naku presents the letters)."

Rest is up to Dutta.

See? Simple. Dutta would probably flip out in between her brief speech, but counting the minutes, I'm sure Naku could complete her sentences during his heavy breathing gaps.

Done venting.

The woman in the bed... I think that she's Madhu's mother. But... if she's Madhu's mother, then how can Madhu be Dutta's sister? Unless that Madhu is not really Dutta's sister, which would be hugely disappointing considering the similarities shown between them and the unique understanding between them...

Crap. My head's pounding -_-

Word Elysia...totally agree with you
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very gripping episod, Datta is worried about security of the female members of his family, but AS & Naku are not listening to him. Naku is in her detective mode with Baji. Angry Datta is scary too.

NS's parcel will make Naku & Datta reveal their findings to him?
If this was happening in the show with Mishal's performance, then it would have been a treat to watch. We are so spoiled by his good acting, that now can't settle for anybody substandered or with no standered, it is not our fault. Thanks BB & your team. Waiting for tomorrow's episod😊
Moon that photo was excellentπŸ˜†