Epi 340: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you BB and the team for a fabulous episode yet againπŸ‘.

"Kabhi Baji vahini ke liye safai...kabhi Vahini Baji ke liye...Dutta to befkoof hai " ---- Superb. This also reminded me of a classic scene ' Baji ji ki Vahini ji" what a par excellence performance that was.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Edit  -- Precap,precap...can't wait. How would Nakusha face Dutta the Twister ???πŸ€”

-Ships
Edited by shivansh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shivansh

Thank you BB and the team for a fabulous episode yet againπŸ‘.

"Kabhi Baji vahini ke liye safai...kabhi Vahini Baji ke liye...Dutta to befkoof hai " ---- Superb. This also reminded me of a classic scene ' Baji ji ki Vahini ji" what an exceptional performance that was.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

-Ships

@Bold : Word. What a power packed scene that was and what a performance from MR.
Had goosebumps when I saw the scene.

And to think some people feel the role was a typical Bhau role that anyone can pick up.
Sigh
Am paranoid to even think about tomorrow.

Seems someone found the photograph that Naku had dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲😲😲😲

Can sombody please hand it over to her 😲
Episode Review:
OMG OMG OMG..See she is definitely Madhu's mom. But what is very very weird, is that if what that old lady is saying is true - I dont get the chronology of events...If Damodar called her Bacchi...then I dont think Madhu is Damodar's biological daughter, she is probably Madhu and Ramdas's kid, who Damodar raised as his own - thats my only theory...which will exonerate Damodar, since I am sure that he is being doubted for the wrong reasons...he is probably a good man who turned a new leaf towards the end of his life...awesome writing and I love "Madhurupali"...totally leading us on that Madhu is her daughter :)
Today...although Dutta's anger is all justified, I didnt like that he said sometimes Vahini speaks for Baaji and vice versa...his acerbic tongue was all Baajirao ki Vahiniji...that scene reminded me of that bar encounter a few months ago...I hope he calms down.
Now, the other piece that is going to be difficult, is explaining all this to Dutta...will he even listen? Chillane se fursat mile to na πŸ˜† :)

And to think of it, the channel trashed this track out? I think they just probably sold their brains and bought dust to fill their heads with instead 🀒
Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Moontide

Seems someone found the photograph that Naku had dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲

Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£
🀣
🀣
🀣🀣🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣🀣
🀣

I am still at work but going to die laughing!! Its a 1985 picture why does Damodar have a cellphone in the hand?
It looks very real apart from that!!! 
🀣
🀣
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Moontide

Seems someone found the photograph that Naku had dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲

OMG Moony, that is just AWSOME πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!! 🀣🀣🀣

Btw, Nana looks quite young in this one huh, so is he wearing something that appeals to your imagination, Moony πŸ˜‰?!?! I remember how fascinated you have been with this guy, his attire, his style, etc., so was just asking πŸ˜ƒ!

Originally posted by bandbajao

Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

I am going to die laughing!! Its a 1985 picture why does Damodar have a cellphone in the hand?

You are mistaken Ma'am. It a high funda cigarette case which can also be used to detonate bombs long distance. A gift from Shakaal. Seems Damodar and he were very close in those days.
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

OMG Moony, that is just AWSOME πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!! 🀣🀣🀣

Btw, Nana looks quite young in this one huh, so is he wearing something that appeals to your imagination, Moony πŸ˜‰?!?! I remember how fascinated you have been with this guy, his attire, his style, etc., so was just asking πŸ˜ƒ!

Just Check out the cool gold chain. He was a budding flower then, so not too much here.
Another AWSOME and GRIPPING episode, BB πŸ‘! And I LOVED the precap ! Cant wait to watch Dutta-Nakku confrontation tommorow! I bet this time around, Nakku wont be able to lie to Dutta, nor will Baaji!

And guys, why do you think that lady would be Madhu's mom πŸ˜•?! I dont think there is any way that woman can be Madhu's mother! First of all, if Madhu's mom is alive, why is she living alone? If Nanasaheb is her uncle, wouldnt she know it?

The day Ramdas died, he was doubting Rupali's chastity with Damodar, and both Rupali and Damodar were shocked at the accusal! And thats when Damodar gets into a fight with Ramdas. I dont see Damodar as THAT bad a man. He was calling Rupali "bachchi", though he was a kameena but he doesnt seem to be THAT big a kameena to me.

The day Ramdas died itself, Rupali was also shot, and since then she has been bed ridden. So inbetween all this, when could she have given birth to Madhu?!?!

It is pretty evident from the whole situation that Damodar was definitely innocent! Very soon, this truth might come in front of Baaji and Nakku too. Nakku already has a feeling that Damodar is innocent. I think eventually it will turn out to be that way itself, that will be the only way Dutta will be able to forgive his dad, and redeem himself from the disturbing thought of being born to Damodar, which will eventually bring peace to Dutta on that front.

wonderful BB.
amazing update,all to be imagined,dutta anger and perfect baji helplessness before his bhau.Ahhh what a command vehini on dever,ab bhugto dono and proof ,how will naku defend herself,but what nana known their secret mission.keep it up. a grip on the story