Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham and Kokila observing Rashi criticising Kinjal (Page 3)

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by shaffa

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by fanbidaai

Rashi is a manipulator n watch how she digs the knife in further  but it will explode

She never waste's an opportunity to stick the knife in Suk, she doesn't care how people will feel, imagine Parag, Kokila and Aham were present listening to her talking that way about Kinjal, whilst Dhawal married the girl yes, but it was his responsibility to say to his wife no, I cannot pay if you spend that much, you should only buy one saree when you go shopping with your friends but she was buying 5 or everything and then he gave the credit card to Urmila who also went to buy whatever she wanted...It would have served him write if those saree men had taken him outside and taken his clothes as he had no money to give them. 
I blame Dhavel himself he should never have given the card to Kinjal let alone Urmi, when Kokila ccame to fit the AC Dhavel big man said no I will get it on my own when i have the money???? so why are the Modis paying now were is his big talk.

Rashi is just evil and Hetal & Jiger are the manipulaters as they turn a blind eye when Rashi was verbaly abusing Hatel in last week episode Hetal should have slapped her and should her the door.

Nafisa Dhavel undressed good thought i dont think my stomach could have taken the sight ROFL
no they are not giving money ...they are giving him  some money as loan...which she should repay at times,,,,,,,,,
I worry some how i dont think Urmi will let him pay it back i can just see her saying you are the SIL they should give it to you as a gift Modis will not see that money again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
but dhawal have some self respect rt? i think he will give back .any way today also no gohem scenes
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

but dhawal have some self respect rt? i think he will give back .any way today also no gohem scenes
He looks very nice kind hearted but i have a feeling we havent see the real Dhavel as yet his past is a mystery????
bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
What could they say ? ... Koki pulls up her bahus for spending a dime without her consent, so obviously she will have to listen when her own daughter does something like this ...

How could she say anything to rashi without looking like a hypocrite ... Why wouldn't rashi turn around and say - you were lecturing me, now what about your daughter ? ...

And kinjal comes of looking worse than rashi bec rashi's in laws can afford the bills but Dhawal cannot ...

So silence is the best policy ... but fear not, Koki will get back at her - sooner rather than later :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

You know I have a family member like Aham, he has this attitude where he will pay for outsiders bills, buy house for them, buy a car for another one, if you ask he will say or that person was getting evicted, the other person I found with a broken down car on such and such a place so I bought them another, but when it came to family spending he was a kanjoos, that's how I see Aham as being too, also if you want to spend and ask for the money he will talk a extremely long time that he works really hard for the money and you aren't etc etc, so yes I can relate, the best thing for such people is to educate yourself and go and live your life and leave them with their money to spend on the outsiders since it makes them happy to throw they money that way...afterall he probably thinks if he throws money to outsiders it's showing them what a mighty man he is and with family they is another way of showing how macho and mighty he is apart from spending money on them.

I don't think so ...  I don't think that ahem really does anything to "show" people that he is nice/mighty/macho etc etc ...   and i don;t think he gives as much importance to money (like koki or kinjal)

We keep evaluating ahem based on his attitude with Gopi ... But remember, he hates gopi ... She represents everything that is wrong in his life ... she is a reflection of his broken hopes and dreams ...  He is frustrated ... there is no one who understands him not even his own mother ... You can make force someone to marry saying "tumhein meri kasam" "agar tum apni maa se pyaar karte" and all that nonsense ... but you can't force someone to love ... the CVs need to give ahem a friend ... someone he can talk to .. someone who will not lecture or emotionally blackmail but help him sort out

But with everyone else, he is pretty ok ... barring one or two incidents here and there where he might react in anger, he is pretty normal and helpful with everyone else.

Go to top