Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham and Kokila observing Rashi criticising Kinjal (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Rashi is a manipulator n watch how she digs the knife in further  but it will explode

She never waste's an opportunity to stick the knife in Suk, she doesn't care how people will feel, imagine Parag, Kokila and Aham were present listening to her talking that way about Kinjal, whilst Dhawal married the girl yes, but it was his responsibility to say to his wife no, I cannot pay if you spend that much, you should only buy one saree when you go shopping with your friends but she was buying 5 or everything and then he gave the credit card to Urmila who also went to buy whatever she wanted...It would have served him write if those saree men had taken him outside and taken his clothes as he had no money to give them. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffa

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I seriously think that rashi and urmi must get caught because they are cause of problem in everybodys life why can't someone teach them a good lesson.  I want Kinjal to sort urmi Kinjal & dhawal should move out of the house and let urmi rot she deserve to rot... and rashi should just in the river I am really getting fed up with their kalakari creative stop this crap
simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
kokila ji waiting for the correct time and with prooves she blast!!! rashi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaaachusrusha4003-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

kokila ji waiting for the correct time and with prooves she blast!!! rashi

Good one Simi, lolz.

shaffa

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi is a manipulator n watch how she digs the knife in further  but it will explode

She never waste's an opportunity to stick the knife in Suk, she doesn't care how people will feel, imagine Parag, Kokila and Aham were present listening to her talking that way about Kinjal, whilst Dhawal married the girl yes, but it was his responsibility to say to his wife no, I cannot pay if you spend that much, you should only buy one saree when you go shopping with your friends but she was buying 5 or everything and then he gave the credit card to Urmila who also went to buy whatever she wanted...It would have served him write if those saree men had taken him outside and taken his clothes as he had no money to give them. 
I blame Dhavel himself he should never have given the card to Kinjal let alone Urmi, when Kokila ccame to fit the AC Dhavel big man said no I will get it on my own when i have the money???? so why are the Modis paying now were is his big talk.

Rashi is just evil and Hetal & Jiger are the manipulaters as they turn a blind eye when Rashi was verbaly abusing Hatel in last week episode Hetal should have slapped her and should her the door.

Nafisa Dhavel undressed good thought i dont think my stomach could have taken the sight ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I know Dhaval was like so much pride, refusing everything, but it got tight yesterday, he was so embarrassed poor chap...i feel sorry for him Kinjal never lets him talk when she is in the mood she becomes a harridan and Urmila is worse, but his too weak, he needs to put his foot down otherwise things like this will keep happening to their family.

shaffa

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonu.703

above all and the most important- forget kokila and ahem

why on earth did hetal or chirag or jigar not shout at rashi

are u all forgetting that it is not all time kokis duty to remind the goods and bads

has heatl drunk organic alchol , des hse hell not see when rashi does beyimaani and speaks ill to hetal, kokila immediately shouts and scolds rashi

did hetal and or that matter chirg not have mouth to open and say badtmacheez apne choti sassu sey aisey baat karti ho...

i will balme full hetal, jigar and chirag

Good controlled response Shon well done. 

Yes Hetal and Jigar know about the 86,000 rupees bill there also were just listening to her criticising Kinjal without voicing any objection.
aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I blame Dhavel himself he should never have given the card to Kinjal let alone Urmi, when Kokila ccame to fit the AC Dhavel big man said no I will get it on my own when i have the money???? so why are the Modis paying now were is his big talk.

Rashi is just evil and Hetal & Jiger are the manipulaters as they turn a blind eye when Rashi was verbaly abusing Hatel in last week episode Hetal should have slapped her and should her the door.

Nafisa Dhavel undressed good thought i dont think my stomach could have taken the sight ROFL
no they are not giving money ...they are giving him  some money as loan...which she should repay at times,,,,,,,,,

Go to top