Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

kokila ji waiting for the correct time and with prooves she blast!!! rashi

Good one Simi, lolz.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

She never waste's an opportunity to stick the knife in Suk, she doesn't care how people will feel, imagine Parag, Kokila and Aham were present listening to her talking that way about Kinjal, whilst Dhawal married the girl yes, but it was his responsibility to say to his wife no, I cannot pay if you spend that much, you should only buy one saree when you go shopping with your friends but she was buying 5 or everything and then he gave the credit card to Urmila who also went to buy whatever she wanted...It would have served him write if those saree men had taken him outside and taken his clothes as he had no money to give them. 

I blame Dhavel himself he should never have given the card to Kinjal let alone Urmi, when Kokila ccame to fit the AC Dhavel big man said no I will get it on my own when i have the money???? so why are the Modis paying now were is his big talk.

Rashi is just evil and Hetal & Jiger are the manipulaters as they turn a blind eye when Rashi was verbaly abusing Hatel in last week episode Hetal should have slapped her and should her the door.

Nafisa Dhavel undressed good thought i dont think my stomach could have taken the sight 🤣
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know Dhaval was like so much pride, refusing everything, but it got tight yesterday, he was so embarrassed poor chap...i feel sorry for him Kinjal never lets him talk when she is in the mood she becomes a harridan and Urmila is worse, but his too weak, he needs to put his foot down otherwise things like this will keep happening to their family.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shonu.703

above all and the most important- forget kokila and ahem

why on earth did hetal or chirag or jigar not shout at rashi

are u all forgetting that it is not all time kokis duty to remind the goods and bads

has heatl drunk organic alchol , des hse hell not see when rashi does beyimaani and speaks ill to hetal, kokila immediately shouts and scolds rashi

did hetal and or that matter chirg not have mouth to open and say badtmacheez apne choti sassu sey aisey baat karti ho...

i will balme full hetal, jigar and chirag

Good controlled response Shon well done. 

Yes Hetal and Jigar know about the 86,000 rupees bill there also were just listening to her criticising Kinjal without voicing any objection.
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaffa

I blame Dhavel himself he should never have given the card to Kinjal let alone Urmi, when Kokila ccame to fit the AC Dhavel big man said no I will get it on my own when i have the money???? so why are the Modis paying now were is his big talk.

Rashi is just evil and Hetal & Jiger are the manipulaters as they turn a blind eye when Rashi was verbaly abusing Hatel in last week episode Hetal should have slapped her and should her the door.

Nafisa Dhavel undressed good thought i dont think my stomach could have taken the sight 🤣

no they are not giving money ...they are giving him  some money as loan...which she should repay at times,,,,,,,,,
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

no they are not giving money ...they are giving him  some money as loan...which she should repay at times,,,,,,,,,

I worry some how i dont think Urmi will let him pay it back i can just see her saying you are the SIL they should give it to you as a gift Modis will not see that money again
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but dhawal have some self respect rt? i think he will give back .any way today also no gohem scenes
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

but dhawal have some self respect rt? i think he will give back .any way today also no gohem scenes

He looks very nice kind hearted but i have a feeling we havent see the real Dhavel as yet his past is a mystery????
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
What could they say ? ... Koki pulls up her bahus for spending a dime without her consent, so obviously she will have to listen when her own daughter does something like this ...

How could she say anything to rashi without looking like a hypocrite ... Why wouldn't rashi turn around and say - you were lecturing me, now what about your daughter ? ...

And kinjal comes of looking worse than rashi bec rashi's in laws can afford the bills but Dhawal cannot ...

So silence is the best policy ... but fear not, Koki will get back at her - sooner rather than later :)