Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham and Kokila observing Rashi criticising Kinjal

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I couldn't believe Aham and Kokila stayed silent when Rashi went on and on about poor Dhawal being saddled with the over spending Kinjal, she's forgotten just now Aham paid her phone bill of 86,000 what is 50,000 compared to her bill?

Also why or why did Aham and Kokila not blow at her, why didn't they say right there in front of Hetal, Jigar and Chirag everyone, Chup you are another one that overspends, I just paid a bill for you for 86,000 rupees and last month you spent 3,000 rupees on your mobile phone bill, so just shut it.

Guys why do you think Kokila was silent here?
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

42riya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I couldn't believe Aham and Kokila stayed silent when Rashi when on and on about poor Dhawal being saddled with the over spending Kinjal, she's forgotten just now Aham paid her phone bill of 86,000 what is 10,000 compared to her bill?

Also why or why did Aham and Kokila not blow at her, why didn't they say right there in front of Hetal, Jigar and Chirag everyone, Chup you are another one that overspends, I just paid a bill for you for 86,000 rupees and last month you spent 3,000 rupees on your mobile phone bill, so just shut it.

Guys why do you think Kokila was silent here?

Poor Kokila had to remain silent coz her own daughter is responsible for the credit card bills. Even I wished Kokila teaches Rashi a good lesson soon !  I cant stand her behaviour towards Chirag who always seem over sweet with her despite of her fake attitude !
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm nice point but koki right now herself in a dilema after all kinjal is her daughter and she cares for her  and i liked only thign in episode and it was the precap of teh show when koki gives teh check and announces to urmi that its not a favor but a kind of loan
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
koki has feeded all the things raashi told in her mind...wait and watch...raashi has digged her own pit...after somedays when rashi do  some mistakes koki will say..."us din tum kya kehrathi..."
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aachus

koki has feeded all the things raashi told in her mind...wait and watch...raashi has digged her own pit...after somedays when rashi do  some mistakes koki will say..."us din tum kya kehrathi..."

yup thsi chance koki will never miss lolz😆😆
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahem is ...😡 he will  shout  only to gopi...for the rest he will...chup ek dum chup .grrr
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aachus

ahem is ...😡 he will  shout  only to gopi...for the rest he will...chup ek dum chup .grrr

You know I have a family member like Aham, he has this attitude where he will pay for outsiders bills, buy house for them, buy a car for another one, if you ask he will say or that person was getting evicted, the other person I found with a broken down car on such and such a place so I bought them another, but when it came to family spending he was a kanjoos, that's how I see Aham as being too, also if you want to spend and ask for the money he will talk a extremely long time that he works really hard for the money and you aren't etc etc, so yes I can relate, the best thing for such people is to educate yourself and go and live your life and leave them with their money to spend on the outsiders since it makes them happy to throw they money that way...afterall he probably thinks if he throws money to outsiders it's showing them what a mighty man he is and with family they is another way of showing how macho and mighty he is apart from spending money on them.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rashi is a manipulator n watch how she digs the knife in further  but it will explode
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

Rashi is a manipulator n watch how she digs the knife in further  but it will explode

She never waste's an opportunity to stick the knife in Suk, she doesn't care how people will feel, imagine Parag, Kokila and Aham were present listening to her talking that way about Kinjal, whilst Dhawal married the girl yes, but it was his responsibility to say to his wife no, I cannot pay if you spend that much, you should only buy one saree when you go shopping with your friends but she was buying 5 or everything and then he gave the credit card to Urmila who also went to buy whatever she wanted...It would have served him write if those saree men had taken him outside and taken his clothes as he had no money to give them. 
dirtydiana thumbnail
I seriously think that rashi and urmi must get caught because they are cause of problem in everybodys life why can't someone teach them a good lesson.  I want Kinjal to sort urmi Kinjal & dhawal should move out of the house and let urmi rot she deserve to rot... and rashi should just in the river I am really getting fed up with their kalakari creative stop this crap