India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham and Kokila observing Rashi criticising Kinjal

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I couldn't believe Aham and Kokila stayed silent when Rashi went on and on about poor Dhawal being saddled with the over spending Kinjal, she's forgotten just now Aham paid her phone bill of 86,000 what is 50,000 compared to her bill?

Also why or why did Aham and Kokila not blow at her, why didn't they say right there in front of Hetal, Jigar and Chirag everyone, Chup you are another one that overspends, I just paid a bill for you for 86,000 rupees and last month you spent 3,000 rupees on your mobile phone bill, so just shut it.

Guys why do you think Kokila was silent here?

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 23 May 2011 at 1:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzaachusshaffaThamanna85rusha4003smithasrksimibrar1990suk19

42riya Groupbie
42riya
42riya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I couldn't believe Aham and Kokila stayed silent when Rashi when on and on about poor Dhawal being saddled with the over spending Kinjal, she's forgotten just now Aham paid her phone bill of 86,000 what is 10,000 compared to her bill?

Also why or why did Aham and Kokila not blow at her, why didn't they say right there in front of Hetal, Jigar and Chirag everyone, Chup you are another one that overspends, I just paid a bill for you for 86,000 rupees and last month you spent 3,000 rupees on your mobile phone bill, so just shut it.

Guys why do you think Kokila was silent here?

Poor Kokila had to remain silent coz her own daughter is responsible for the credit card bills. Even I wished Kokila teaches Rashi a good lesson soon !  I cant stand her behaviour towards Chirag who always seem over sweet with her despite of her fake attitude !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffasimibrar1990-Nafisa-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hmmm nice point but koki right now herself in a dilema after all kinjal is her daughter and she cares for her  and i liked only thign in episode and it was the precap of teh show when koki gives teh check and announces to urmi that its not a favor but a kind of loan
aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
koki has feeded all the things raashi told in her mind...wait and watch...raashi has digged her own pit...after somedays when rashi do  some mistakes koki will say..."us din tum kya kehrathi..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamnakideewani-Nafisa-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

koki has feeded all the things raashi told in her mind...wait and watch...raashi has digged her own pit...after somedays when rashi do  some mistakes koki will say..."us din tum kya kehrathi..."
yup thsi chance koki will never miss lolzLOLLOL
aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ahem is ...Angry he will  shout  only to gopi...for the rest he will...chup ek dum chup .grrr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaAamnakideewani-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

ahem is ...Angry he will  shout  only to gopi...for the rest he will...chup ek dum chup .grrr

You know I have a family member like Aham, he has this attitude where he will pay for outsiders bills, buy house for them, buy a car for another one, if you ask he will say or that person was getting evicted, the other person I found with a broken down car on such and such a place so I bought them another, but when it came to family spending he was a kanjoos, that's how I see Aham as being too, also if you want to spend and ask for the money he will talk a extremely long time that he works really hard for the money and you aren't etc etc, so yes I can relate, the best thing for such people is to educate yourself and go and live your life and leave them with their money to spend on the outsiders since it makes them happy to throw they money that way...afterall he probably thinks if he throws money to outsiders it's showing them what a mighty man he is and with family they is another way of showing how macho and mighty he is apart from spending money on them.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 23 May 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gigusershaffaaachusswasthi-GayabCat-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Rashi is a manipulator n watch how she digs the knife in further  but it will explode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzaachusAamnakideewani-Nafisa-

Go to top