Rishton Se Badi Pratha

23rd may written update- Done

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
RSBP 23rd May 2011 Written Update

• RV is angry that why everyone is thinking that he has kidnapped aanch. he say i am his uncle and how can i do this.
  • RV then say that maybe bhuvan has done all this as he dont have any child and he is jealous of aanch. Markanday stop both of them
  • Prathima children comes with prachi crying surbhi take prachi and say until prathima didnt come i will take care of them everyone gets angry but Mai agree and say ok you can keep them with you
  • Police is beating aamar asking him to tell the truth
  • Lakshmi ball goes to store room and they show there is basket and aanch is inside that basket all crying😲 lakshmi goes to pick her ball but vishnu come and take her
  • seema do pooja for aanch😳
  • Surbhi is making prathima childreen sleep abhey say i am really worry about prathima she has to face so many problems for us now she is arrested in crime of kidnapping her own son.
  • Surbhi and abhey is sad surbhi say who can do this abhey say someone is from our family maybe RV.

Episode Ends
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update
thanks a ton dear for all updates πŸ€—
you done a great job ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Natasha well done dear .In pratha  forum i realy appreciate your hard work .Thanks a lot .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.I will always remember you .