Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pia to turn a glam doll TB

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
l

Pia turns a glam doll in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Monday, May 23, 2011 | 6:19:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 57 Comments Pia turns a glam doll in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia gets a make over post leap in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

TellyBuzz was the first to report about the one year leap taking place in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Tonight's episode will deal with the pre-leap as well as post-leap story wherein Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) has lost her memory.

We now give you information on Pia's new look post the leap.

Our source states, "Pia who was earlier seen as the simple girl next door will now don a glam look. She will have the modern getup in her ward robe, while T (Madhura Naik) who was seen as the bimbo babe will have a more matured plain look. T will acquire the powers of vampire catching from her father. Her love track with Kabir (Vishal Gandhi) will kick start soon.

We called Sukriti who confirmed the news of her new look, "The character will be similar but only the look will be changed. Pia who has lost her memory has gone abroad for further studies and now she will come back in a glam look.  Pia initially was very plain,  but now the look will be changed."

Catch the new look story from today..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Facebook

Edited by black_scorpio - 23 May 2011 at 8:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avidity_2002Doris.worldequalsyouMeeko..Enchanteur..matwamango

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
vow thanks for sharingEmbarrassed
Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Pia was looking really amazing in the promos.T will now be more matuared i guess...Looking forward to her and Kabir's love story...

The countdown begins for we are seeing Abhay and Pia together last time...before leap

I hope Abhay gets ok fast. 
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

Pia was looking really amazing in the promos.T will now be more matuared i guess...Looking forward to her and Kabir's love story...

The countdown begins for we are seeing Abhay and Pia together last time...before leap

I hope Abhay gets ok fast. 
yes dear she is looking gud'
btw m liking this show Embarrassed
-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
today pia looked amazing.
but i have a question.
who is t's father?
how does he know abt catching vampire. i don't remember this being shown before.
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
What T a vampire catcher. OMG this is amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Signorina--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index