Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#130[23/5: Epi-150] (Page 9)

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Nahi bhaggu ne mujhe dhoond liya...iseeliye toh meri sunke arjuhi ko bhoot bangle mein bhej diya...super excited for today Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
oh ho wah wah even me in dreamland nowDay Dreaming

aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thank you  jannat  , ari, mandy,  aksh,  sur,  naina  n everyone for liking my first ever creation,   wanted to make something and when I saw the similarities between these two pics cld not resist the lines. Embarrassed.   wish their journey continued for long Day Dreaming.  

@aksh -  abhi phir se dekha to I too felt the size of the siggie is fine.  but phir bhi edit karke doosri size bhi banadi LOL.   only one I made but I am  giving it footage like it is sooo many  ROFL samjha kar.

aksh4IF

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Akshu partner a superb taliyan take at one point my stomach was hurting by laughing so hard ROFL u r too good partnerLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
kavya a beautifull creation.with the exact meaning in words. awesomeThumbs Up

kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@imtiaz - thanks .  just finished reading ur take.  good one Thumbs Up 

@aksh - kal bolna bhool  gayi,  tumhare take  ke liye   *kud kud ke  taaliyaan *  ClapClap.  Loved ur descriptions of taliyaan Thumbs Up

Edited by kavyasam - 24 May 2011 at 7:25am

aksh4IFTeekhiMishti

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Kal ka epi phir dekha rahi thi  two more thoughts abt it. 

1.   So the editing was bad and a blunder was shown,  but looks like that scene was shot earlier for the epi when ksa got shot ,  so they had different track in mind?  that arjun will see daddu lying there and when he is tending to him people will come and see and accuse him of murder.  looks like they kept that option open too.  but then went with the gun finding thing. 

2.  in jail  while arjun is talking to god,  now I find it wierd that he suddenly challenged God to prove that their love is wrong, or arohi is wrong , why now?  Is there more to it?   do they want to continue on this line and show how circumstances will go against them , may be in a sequel ?Ouch

KMH-NASHAaksh4IF

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
sry 4 late take .

so its 150 episodes finally n we r not celebrating..hmm obviously but still congrats to whole team 4 completing it Clap

so jiska darr tha wahi hua ..after going it very slow in past ...they rushed on a jet speed ysday .

1. daddu ko hosh aaya .
2. unhone sach bataya .
3. judge ne faisla sunaya
4. n arjun arohi ko jail se nikalwaya .

so this my take in d same speed .LOL but m happy that at least story aage to badi ..warna pata nahi aur kya dikhate .

d scene i liked most was obvsly arjuhi jail scene. n karan rocked it again . for a change, ysday arohi was trying to console arjun . THIS IS CALLED PERFECT COUPLE ..WHEN 1 STARTS FEELING LOW D OTHER 1 TAkES UP D CHARGE .Clap liked d way arjun was questioning god n challenged him ...gussa , dukh , pyar  evrythn was there in his emotions . well done .ClapClap

n i liked that scene also which was skipped b4 that IT WAS ARJUN WHO CAME FIRST TO SEE DADU N THEN RUSHED BEHIND D SHOOTER N THEN CAME BACk AGAIN . HMMM .

rest all was of allu family ..which i 4got now Tongue only 1 thing was hilarious that judge was giving decision alone ..no court , no lawyers , no victims ..nothing .ROFL my god this was  height of poor execution ...kisi aadmi ko pakadkar chair par baitha diya aur bola ye lines bol do ..ho gaya justice. Ouch

N NOW I DONT WANT THEM TO GO ALLU'S HOUSE. N AFTER WATCHING SBS I M QUITE HAPPY THAT THEY R GOING TO THEIR OWN HOUSE N DOING SAAF SAFAI WITH TADkA OF ROMANCE LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFTeekhiMishti

Go to top