Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#130[23/5: Epi-150] (Page 6)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

awesome takes  everyone.

@sanju, ari,  tanu , roma, sweetgirl, jannat , anjali  -  ClapClap

@ari - agree with you take.  It is time  they show us  our KMH which is only because of  Arjun and Arohi.    

@ari - tomorrow when u open  in second post add  a note congratulating the team for 150 epis. 

aaj already late hogaya . 

Edited by kavyasam - 23 May 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah kavya will do...waise will u mind if i add that ML is home ground line??m so itching to give karara jawab to someone Evil Smile

kavyasam

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@imi... Itna mat has..pet dukh jaayega!! ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

@ari..check ur pm!!
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
kaha par add karna hai ?  aaj ke take me jo likha woh?
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
aaj  ho gaya na ,  let us see,  let us forget that and concentrate on our  Arjuhi and KMH , only 4 epis left Cry

I just love this siggy mandy made,  both behind bars and both smiling Heart  just awesome expressions ,  love them ,will miss them  Cry

Edited by kavyasam - 23 May 2011 at 4:06pm
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hmmm okiess kavya...hisaab barabar for now...if anyone jumps out of their leap again can hummer  ML ishtyle Cool

kavyasam

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Watching today's episode was bittersweet, I always look forward to KMH but reality kicked in that this was the final week of the show. So sad!! Still upset with Imagine for their decision

Now to the episode, I loved it!! Like expected the phone call was from the hospital, Dadu is awake and asked for Arohi. Not surprised his family lied to him, Lovedeep was right about how Dadu would feel knowing what they did to Arohi. He was so hurt as he heard everything Arohi and Arjun had been put through and was rightfully disappointed in his children. I am so glad the CVs did this, for weeks I watched his hypocritical sons insult Arohi and Arjun and act like they were doing right by Dadu when they were really insulting everything he taught them. Arvind still had a mouth on him, glad Dadu shut him up by saying Arjun was innocent. Though there was a blooper in Arjun being the first to see Dadu after he was shot and trying to run after the shooter. The CVs could have just had Dadu say he saw the shooter's tattoo.

Arjuhi were so cute in jail, in the last episode it was Arjun trying to make Arohi smile but today it was Arohi trying to be positive and make Arjun smile ... how sweet Embarrassed. Arjun's challenge to God and Arohi praying in the morning, too good! Clap

I am glad they are out of jail and I look forward to tommorow's episode. I want to see Arvind, Rajveer and Sudhir give Arjuhi the apology they deserve. I also hope the mystery surronding what really happened to Arjun's mother is revealed before the show comes to an end. I want to know what role Sudhir played in what happened.

Four episodes left Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
@jannat - loved ur lines  about the sunrays  waking them up Embarrassed.  that was such an awesome scene.

@chandni - nice take, just read.

@ nisha -  Hug welcome back Dancing.   so what if  you are joining again for the last few epis,  you will still rock this place.  missed ur writings.   agree with the  post kmh2 synopsis of yours . Thumbs Up. I too would like to see the actors you mentioned.

Edited by kavyasam - 23 May 2011 at 4:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567Anjalii...xXx

Go to top