Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#130[23/5: Epi-150] (Page 3)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
updated on page 2...short one from me today

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689856&PID=42741668&#42741668

Edited by glitter567 - 23 May 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Edited my take on Page2...very short thoughEmbarrassed

rasika_DSglitter567

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys
How are you all doing? @Kavya I made my apparition in IF back and that too when the show decides to be off air..lol
Meri kismat and Ekta Maiya ki adalat are still having a tiff in betweenROFL

I was thinkng again those ROFL'g days from Aanchi & Pooja that were then backed up with Akshu , it was definitely worthwhile for us to be awarded ROFL

Now KMH is ending and such a time where I need to catch up where I left, I was initially thinking it to be a bad thing but then felt that perhaps needs to watch them if I can in blok and give a block review but it seems that my block review might come next week.

Popped in here to feel the londoner I became when I was here, now back to London, made myself back what I was before the unexpected beautiful holidays I had been in homecountry.

I decided to continue to write those OS where I left and shayad continued dreaming it to be KMH3ROFLROFL Okay I understand that karan and Kritika will like to do something different from Arjun and Arohi, well KMH2 overall was a mess if it is compared to KMH in a critical view, I admired the technique of Ekta Kapoor initially when she started asking us what we want to watch, that was definitely a good strategy but I was left disappointed that it was not efficiently utilised and secondly it came up with the channel, the worst strategy I have known, to make the show most watched in the channel to be off air and imposed it to some new show thinking that it is the time factor. Anyway once more it was shown that those with powers will use it the way they want but the only thing was that when they will see it was the most futile strategy then I wonder what are they going to do to recover from it,

KMH2 is having a prematured ending making me finally to say I love the show indeed but then it was momentous rather than a story to get the gist of. In so, it definitely made the audience who adored the show hurt as the show was sincerely had a sabotage incredibly awful, in so, I am only happy for the cast to have the break that they missed while shooting but then I will definitely like to watch again new casts like mickey,romit,shefu, not to mention karan and kritika in further shows, they definitely rock the show. As for jiggy while I watched his short movie about arranged marriage, his acting was applaudable.

I wish then besta luck in their endeavours and may them remember this lounge where it was a stop of all lovers of them. And finally I will like to add, every end is a new beginning, so be it even prematured, I have faith in the endeavours of karan kritika and others that they will smash again the telly screen with eyes popping roles.

Uhh, guys I did not write my take as yet to watch from many days dueROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHAHAD971channi_starSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Guess whos done editing their 2nd reserved spot on page 1 ROFL MEEEROFL

I feel its a bit short...have a look and tell me guys have i done justice??warna i could always elongate Evil SmileROFL

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
ROFL..ROFL..ari..nice one!! Chachu ki kya watt lagayi tune *taaliyan*

on a serious note i agree wid u!! Chachu is shown more than arjuhi!! Seems as if he is the lead of the serial nd arjuhi are only side actors!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

ari maiya ki jai ho ROFL

wow u wrapped  sandals in wool. very smart move

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-