Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#130[23/5: Epi-150] (Page 17)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

I DO NOT WANT A SEQUEL...CVS FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED IF YOU'RE THINKING OF A SEQUEL THEN WE DON'T WANT IT...WE WOULD RATHER HAVE A NEW STORYLINE!!!!

imagine waiting for a few months for a sequel...which by the looks of it DVs will clearly butcher with over dose of ullus and other unwanted crap!!!!

what is wrong with them Disapprove

this is sooo unfair!!!!!!CryOuch
Ouch

they will need a few months to apply their brains n figure out where arjun's mum is n what the raaz is that they have yakked about for the past 7 mths is it? OuchShockedAngry DVs.. grow some brains!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Yep rosh...me the MOTW!! Me still in shock!!LOL
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awwwe Jaant cheer up...getting mad n worked up on the stupidity of Crapgin will give you nothing but high blood pressure...

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
what  kind  of episode  was that  yaar  Shocked  ,  I thot will get  all arjuhi scenes  today.   what  is  this  forced  ullupanti on us AngryAngry   ffed  each and every scene  they showed up,  no idea what they spoke or did  ,   all  I  know is  arjuhi din go there but  did expect that  they will come to get them Shocked  and  arohi  feeling  guilty , why is she made to specify chachu so much Angry ,     none of the arjuhi  dialouges  except arjun's  abt his mom,  touched me.  they were so random,  direction was Thumbs Down,   want the  old  dialouge  writers  ,   aparajita and divya nidhi , back. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAroshaniD

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by glitter567

I DO NOT WANT A SEQUEL...CVS FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED IF YOU'RE THINKING OF A SEQUEL THEN WE DON'T WANT IT...WE WOULD RATHER HAVE A NEW STORYLINE!!!!

imagine waiting for a few months for a sequel...which by the looks of it DVs will clearly butcher with over dose of ullus and other unwanted crap!!!!

what is wrong with them Disapprove

this is sooo unfair!!!!!!CryOuch
Ouch

they will need a few months to apply their brains n figure out where arjun's mum is n what the raaz is that they have yakked about for the past 7 mths is it? OuchShockedAngry DVs.. grow some brains!!

apparently some people in this world were born witout brains...and by the looks of it i think it would be impossible for them to grow one Angry we trusted them so much...only for what??  Angry it is such a shame they couldn't end something as beautifully as it started off Ouch

sorry for the negativity but i'm really annoyed right now AngryOuch

Edited by glitter567 - 24 May 2011 at 9:38am

aksh4IF

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ditto kavya!..its like they are showing the episodes just for the sake of showing it!..the dialogues were so casual!..it din touch me wither!..and why is everyone behaving as if clown is the hero?Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Story line hume dedo, we will write better lines...this is ridiculous , not even worthy of KMH ... dialoges sucked today 

kavyasam

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Cry..AngryOuchWacko

Go to top