Mohabbat Lounge#130[23/5: Epi-150] - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
mujhe bhi le jayo.

too much  yaa,  yday  I was so  positive,    epi  looked promising, but  today  it  went  back to reverse gear, what  is  with that  repeat mode ullupanti ,   and  no  title track again.  

I  dont want  a  sequel at all.    In SBS  karan was sayin yeh  sab kiske tasveer hai etc etc.   so  are they planning sequel on those lines , abt  arjun's  parent's  past ,   I am so  scared,  2 epis, klller  not yet revealed,  there is no maha episode ,  they have to show the killer,  show RPS , then show us  arjuhi life,   I so dont see that happening,  it will again be the papa beti hug  in the end  😭😭😭 

DItto to SHibz's  take yday,   it applies to me today 😭
haan haan sab baith jao

che che..shame on them for not delivering when it really matters...they had time and potential to plan but they just flushed it down the loo
was such a great story yaar, so much potential ...and they just totally ruined it...i am so disappointed 
The  making  of  KUH,  🤣🤣  (rosh ka  masterpiece title kuh)  . 
looks like cv's love getting bashed from us everyday. so take your frustation out in your takes
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

looks like cv's love getting bashed from us everyday. so take your frustation out in your takes

I didnot want to bash them at all imtiaz,  sply now since there are only 2 more epis, isiliye  kal bhi  I looked into it  positively.  lekin aaj to had kardi .   now  looks like  rajveer might die  tmrw in a fight with the killer ,  so only last episode left for arjuhi ,  and not before  they do some gungaan of  ever so capable acp. 🤢
Originally posted by kavyasam

Jannat  HUMMER  nikalo ,   want to go and tear up that film 😡 and make a new episode . 

mujhe bhi bitha lo.. need to burn those vids.. n then sit behind them n make them shoot the whole thing over, write the script, dialogues, edit properly n most of all, packup all the ullus!!
true kavya but they leave us no option when they do this. i don't thisnk rajveer will die i think mickey will die cos we are not so lucky.
haha, dono ek dusre ka gala ghont dete toh sab se changa haiga!!