Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
phirse bhool gaya ??uff what's worng with them yaar, we are dieing to hear the title track n, khotte is right...grrr
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arohi: they have flashback...arohi say ''ab hume koi alag nahi kar sakta'' then tatto man silhouette...it's micky..so obviousπŸ˜† ab please muh dikao...jaldi yeh sab nautanki khatam karo we want arjuhi happy married life
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aksh.

can't gun man give then some peace they have only got out
roshaniD thumbnail
tattoo man again...ab dhika hi do tera chehra dude... we are annoyed now..want more Arjuhi...
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
p4: arjuhi hugging.. gun man turns away seeing this for some reason.. sharam aa rahi thi kya? so gunman leaves..
ullus again.. amrit the interrogator at work.. kahan hai meri beti!! chachu pledges that he will bring arjuhi home or he won't come bak.. (yay, arjun arohi bhaag jao.. chachu ko ghumate raho!!) 

haveli again.. hug finally ends.. so arohi starts cutely.. 'toh dekhen, ye hai humara hall!!' n arjun says well atleast we have this.. he sings ''humne ghar choda hai..' scene is cute.. 'i am tota, u r maina!!' 'mr. tota singhania, i love u!!' 

chachu sitting in police station thinking abt what all that happened n trying to figure out tattoo man.. remembers bevda vakeel's death.. thinks i shud find out the evidence that ram punjabi found..

epi ends

only two scenes worth watching..ullus ko FF kar do.. πŸ€’
glitter567 thumbnail
half of the epi belongs to ullus again 🀒😑

arjuhi only come out of the jail and go to the bhoot bangla and have flashback...and that's about it!!! πŸ˜’ the unnecessary shooter appearances are getting on my nerves 😑
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aksh.

when did chachu see tattoo man ? at least someone rememberd bevada vakeel i guess he must be still lying their.
roshaniD thumbnail
thanks for the update Askh...πŸ€—

seriously what;s the deal with this tattoo guy??? i don't get it..and now only  the police is thinking about the death of the bevda ???? BT creatives at their best 
glitter567 thumbnail
uff chachu embarking on a 'find the tattoo man' mission...how long is this gonna last?? only 2 more epis left

i don't want want to see arjuhi happily married life in like the last 2 mins of the final epi...this is so unfair πŸ˜’
roshaniD thumbnail
Same here Jaanu...if only two epis left, what the hell are they doing giving more space to Bozo????