glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arohi: ''rajvir chachu, main unse kitani rude thi, woh ab tak nazar honge na''

dialogue writersss and CVs 😡😡 nahi these dialogues are making me so mad😡
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Accept karlenge?? mathlab??? Accept toh Arjuhi karna chahiye Ullus ko after what they did to them na... stupid line..should not have been there...
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aksh 

so another ullu excuse they were released early but would have they come to take them at 5
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chill Jaanu...Arohi is just being her sweet self again... ðŸ˜Ž

Awww Arjun too cute...always the protector 
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think the dialogues have been mixed up today 🤣
glitter567 thumbnail
nahi rosh i can't chill...that was too much
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
p3: bauji says how can they come home, u went to receive na.. so sudhir informs the time confusion.. bauji is upset.. n amrit is calling out to her bhagwan again.. but atleast they reach the right conclusion that arohi must have interpreted that family doesnt want her bak.. 
arjuhi come to purani haveli.. he says this is our home now.. my mum used to live here.. arjun says every wall here has some memory of mine, every room has a story of mine.. (itna sab kuch kahan se yaad aaya??)
arjun says they will live here from now on. but hez afraid.. arohi asks what abt.. arjun says this house took away my mum.. i was alone n i had no one else.. n now we r starting up again afresh, n there is no one in my life other than u.. n i dont want to lose u.. saibo BG.. (khotte kahin toh title track use karlo!!) arohi says that tabela line again.. mein yahi hun tumhare paas.. flashback to cute moments during BG.. (am happy she remembered that arohi wala tattoo somewhere!!)
arohi says what had to happen has happened.. let bygones be bygones.. now no one can separate us.. we see tattoo man wid gun coming in just then.. (so that tabela time promo was for this..) they hug n we see gun man in the shadow behind them
glitter567 thumbnail
they are in arjun's mum's house..yipeee
glitter567 thumbnail
omg what is wrong with them...why can't they play the title track once 😭😡 phir yeh saibo song...i want the title track
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭...just two more episodes!..and still they  are wasting time with flashbacks!..😈😡