Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
p1 update: bua talks to daddu, says get ready.. daddu says there is still time.. amar akbar anthony come n they see bua n all rem all the crap they told bua.. then AAA come n say forgive us lovedeep.. then daddu makes them say sorry by kaan pakadfying.. FF karlo ye part

arohi arjun coming out of jail.. arohi is saying we will now live a normal life.. arjun says ya one where i will work n u will love me all day.. but thats possible only when u leave that funda of long dist relationship behind πŸ˜† she says it was just a idea.. she gets annoyed at his teasing n he finally laughs out n they hug..nokjhok ws cute.. 

arohi says 'woh log hume lene aaye honge na..'

waiting for part2
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg what is it with wasting time on ullus... 😑😑this is too much🀒
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did it have to start with them ?πŸ˜”
glitter567 thumbnail
i can't believe no-one went to pick them up...arggg they are just so...😑🀒 actually it's good..at least we can just watch arjuhi!!
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Aksh...why did it had t o start with the Ullus yaar?? ufff
glitter567 thumbnail
hayeee main marjawa ghur khake πŸ˜† just love these two and their cute nok-jhoks 😍
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i knew no one would turn up to pick them up ...Arohi expecting them was clue enough/... but yeah Jannat i'm glad they didn't come, atleast we can have some Arjuhi moments 
glitter567 thumbnail
arohi: ''tumhe lagta hai itna sab kuch hone ki baad hume accept karlege''

kyu dialogue writers...why did you have to write this dialogue 😭😑
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
p2: arohi says will our families accept us after so much (nahi..tum log unhe maaf mat karo!!) 
arjun says obviously they will.. n u rem how well daddu defended us in court (ye toh hume nahi dikhaya.. toh hum assume nahi karenge πŸ˜›)
arohi says but i was so rude to them n all.. n arjun says don't worry, they r probably standing outside wid band baja n ladoos.. 
they come out n dont see anyone n arohi is disappointed.. flashbacks of moments when ullus were insulting her.. she cries out that they r still mad at us.. arjun is disappointed as well that after knowing that these two r innocent also, families r behaving this way.. 
arjun says ok, our families dont want us maybe, r u willing to spend the rest of ur life with me.. she nods, n both hug
ullu trio find out arjuhi were released at 3 itself.. n so they r worried what arjuhi wud have thought abt no one coming to recieve..
sudhir calls home to ask whether arjuhi came there..
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why is arohi expecting them ?

arjuhi haven't done anything wrong  this dialogue should be coming from the ullu's.