Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah kavya will do...waise will u mind if i add that ML is home ground line??m so itching to give karara jawab to someone 😈
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@imi... Itna mat has..pet dukh jaayega!! 🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..

@ari..check ur pm!!
kavyasam thumbnail
kaha par add karna hai ?  aaj ke take me jo likha woh?
kavyasam thumbnail
aaj  ho gaya na ,  let us see,  let us forget that and concentrate on our  Arjuhi and KMH , only 4 epis left 😭

I just love this siggy mandy made,  both behind bars and both smiling ❤️  just awesome expressions ,  love them ,will miss them  😭
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Hmmm okiess kavya...hisaab barabar for now...if anyone jumps out of their leap again can hummer  ML ishtyle 😎
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Watching today's episode was bittersweet, I always look forward to KMH but reality kicked in that this was the final week of the show. So sad!! Still upset with Imagine for their decision

Now to the episode, I loved it!! Like expected the phone call was from the hospital, Dadu is awake and asked for Arohi. Not surprised his family lied to him, Lovedeep was right about how Dadu would feel knowing what they did to Arohi. He was so hurt as he heard everything Arohi and Arjun had been put through and was rightfully disappointed in his children. I am so glad the CVs did this, for weeks I watched his hypocritical sons insult Arohi and Arjun and act like they were doing right by Dadu when they were really insulting everything he taught them. Arvind still had a mouth on him, glad Dadu shut him up by saying Arjun was innocent. Though there was a blooper in Arjun being the first to see Dadu after he was shot and trying to run after the shooter. The CVs could have just had Dadu say he saw the shooter's tattoo.

Arjuhi were so cute in jail, in the last episode it was Arjun trying to make Arohi smile but today it was Arohi trying to be positive and make Arjun smile ... how sweet 😳. Arjun's challenge to God and Arohi praying in the morning, too good! 👏

I am glad they are out of jail and I look forward to tommorow's episode. I want to see Arvind, Rajveer and Sudhir give Arjuhi the apology they deserve. I also hope the mystery surronding what really happened to Arjun's mother is revealed before the show comes to an end. I want to know what role Sudhir played in what happened.

Four episodes left 😭
kavyasam thumbnail
@jannat - loved ur lines  about the sunrays  waking them up 😳.  that was such an awesome scene.

@chandni - nice take, just read.

@ nisha -  🤗 welcome back .   so what if  you are joining again for the last few epis,  you will still rock this place.  missed ur writings.   agree with the  post kmh2 synopsis of yours . 👍🏼. I too would like to see the actors you mentioned.
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ari🤣🤣

in Aksh's words: *taaliyan* 🤣👏👏

I loved what you said about raju chacha 🤣 kitani ullupanti is on the rise these days 😳👎🏼
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
goodnight guys.

me logging off for today. will edit tmrw. guys leave some ullupanti bashing for me,i'm late in editing,

🤗 & sweet  karanika dreams to all.
kavyasam thumbnail
My first  ever  creation , he hee, 

dhun tumhara shuru kar gaya mohabbat ka yeh safar
rukenge nahi jhukenge nahi duniya ko na yeh khabar  

will edit this tomorrow with bigger fonts.    aksh thx for putting up with me this mrng.   talking to you helped a lot. 😳

edited :  yeh ab bahut bada hogaya , will adjust tmrw 🤣

phir se banayi 😆 last time I promise