Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gonna be a short take from me as the epi was OK. Hume sirf arjuhi ko dekhna hai, really hate it when time is wasted on ullus, especially now, when there are only like 4 episodes left. The countdown has begun 😭 going to miss kmh and arjuhi loads 😭 screw crapgin tv for being so harsh and unfair towards kmh, looking forward to them shutting shop soon!!!

Silent love, innocent love, crazy love, sacrificing love, boundless love, naughty love, unconditional love, pure love, immortal love etc.. = ArjuHi
❤️
these two really define love
❤️ if someone asks me what is love, then i can proudly just tell them to watch arjuhi scenes and kmh, jawab mil jayega😳 😆
Loved arjuhi scene! Arohi ki baari thi aaj, on friday we saw arjun trying to cheer arohi up, and today she was doing the same thing. Arohi was trying to ease the atmosphere but arjun just looked on without saying anything because his heart was just heavy with pain, it was just one of them moments where you can't bring yourself to pretend anymore This scene made me teary. The pain that these two were feeling was so visible. The dialogues were really touching. Both of them have done so much for each other and taken drastic steps in life for the sake of their love but look where they have ended up. ''will we ever get our much deserved happy ending'' was the questions in their minds.
The whole world seems to be against them but phir bhi no-one can take away, touch or shake what these two have, and that is their love for each other, which will only keep on growing, thus
Arjun's challenge to god, as he knows god is always right and hamesha sachai ke saath dete hain hence their love will win and remain, no matter the circumstance.  ❤️

Felt this pang in my heart throughout this scene. Their optimism even during difficult times is so refreshing.

Daddu out of coma & ullus reform act: wah ji wah! everything was fresh in daddu's mind even after having come out of a come 😆 ahh well who cares...would've been better if it was shorter😛 at least arjun and arohi can be free now! phew!
liked the bashaan (again would've been better if it was shorter daddu😆) he gave to his nalayak sons... glad he told them that he is ashamed of their behaviour and treatment towards arjuhi! 👍🏼
they deserved more though😡
but really bad editing when he had the flashback where he got shot and arjun came to tend him👎🏼 hume fools samajte hai kya?
The ullus have left no stones unturned when it came to showing off their ullupanti 🤢 ullupanti dekh dekh ke this whole reform act was a bit overwhelming, especially the redemption of rajvir chachu, which simply left me feeling numb 😳 apart from daddu, bua, DJ and sanchit all i'll say to the ullus is this: 'will not forgive or forget' 😈 bohot zyada nainsaafi ki hai tum logone arjun ke saath and it is impossible for us to forgive you guys. 😈

Final scene: loved it when a ray of glowing light came in through the window and woke arjuhi up, and that guy told them that that there is a maha aarti going on so both of them pray...RESULT was seen!!  👍🏼
judge gives verdict and arjuhi are free 👍🏼 FINALLY!!!! been waiting for a while for this...but we only saw a glimpse of arjuhi signing the papers 😕 CVs when it comes to ullus you can waste a full scene 😡  like anjali said where did they get new clothes from? 😕
ullus are buzy doing aarti waiting for arjuhi to come home 👎🏼 so none of them thought of picking them up from jail and apologising? besharams!  waiting for everything to land on their door steps🤢

Like everyone else i REALLY don't want arjuhi to go to ullu house and forgive them...Arjun pleaseee aisa mat karo!!! please don't accept their apology!
i want to see them going directly to his mom's house and leading a happily married life...don't want anyone else included in the picture! just the two of them and hopefully with the addition of aman and preet😛😳.

btw editing was VERY POOR today👎🏼

Edited by glitter567 - 12 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Show..But I wish they dint drag and wasted todays half of the show with Ahuwalia's melodrama..C'mon Cv's there is only 5 shows left😭.. & Even from them also you guys are cutting down Arjuhi moments ..Not done...

Arjuhi scene was really Lovely and so cute..Arohi's dialoge - Tumne Long distance relationship ke Bare me nahi suna hai Kya..😆😳And Arjun's reactions over It..Kya !!😳😃👏Their whole
 Jail and Life in Jail convo was really touching ...How much they are in love with each other😃..They simply cant think to live seperated for sec and Now see the circumstances..😭Life is so cruel some time..Specially with nice people..Today for a change Mrs.Singhaniya was behaving too mature When Arjun seemed life loosing the home and depressed on thought to get seperated from his Lady Love.. and she was convincing Arjun that Its ok...They'll live staying away...But those eyes in tears was enough to express her grief and worry that what if Really she get seperated with her Life cum love..Arjun...😭Aww loved that line..Me tumhe Holi,Diwali,Republic day pe Milne Aaugi...😭😳

Arjun once again great guy..Lover..Husband & Human👏..They was he was expressing Arohi's scrifices..😃And hes Challenge to God...⭐️that was some thing really Proring - Kitni Mohabbat hai😃..But Arjun Dear Not God the stupid Ahuwalia's are yr Pyar Ka Dushman..God is with you both from day one...They only made you both destined and made you both together and nobody was ready to think even you both ever can be together...So curse them !

Lovedeep bua once again was great..Writers given her some really meaning full dialoges showing Ahuwalia family;s hypocrisy and their double standard...

Kartar singh is well now..and as expected hes gentleman and hes all with Truth & Arohi.👏..
Good that he him self clefied the thing...I wish he could slad Rajveer for his stupidity and scold Ahuwalia's to ruin Arjuhi's life..😭He made him run life culprits which they were never...And he says he know God is there...God was always there Rajveer But where was yr stupid brain shells..Which hv started working recently only....

By end of mondays show Arjuhi are out Jail(I hope)..as per they shown some small clip in last few seconds where they signs up legal papers of bail...And Ahuwalia's are hoping for Arjuhi's come back at Ahuwalia Mention...

I wish Arjuhi dont return to them please...Let they leave seperate and hv good and peaceful life..and Yeah ! Please dont drag one more show with ahuwalia's melodrama ...Now time to show Arjuhi;s happy married life..show they moments which are much awaited and Missing from long with Arjuhi...cant wait from tomorrow's show..
shibz thumbnail
I FEEL LYK CRYIN OUT LOUD!! Kya bana diya aaj ki epi ka...use kichdi bhi nahi bula sakti main!!😭 'teen' hafte the CVs ke paas..jisme Arjuhi ko bhagaya..show ko slow kiya aur aaj clippings ko aise chipkaya jaise album main photos lekin buri tarah se!!😡 humare saat aisa kyun hota hai?!😭 ek tho show off air jaane ka dukh hai aur ab KMH ki saat itni buri treatment?!😭
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res...don't feel like writing anything even though i wanna rite so much...😭 😭 😭 if KMH2 got fair treatment or even better..came on a different channel...then maybe we wudn't b going thru so much pain and sadness rite nw...why does this happen to us always?!! why does KMH2, the show we love so much get treated like this..??
n now we aren't even destined to get 5 full epi's of KMH2!! it hurts badly..!!😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
giving a very short take today...infact copying n pasting what i rote in the previous lounge..😆😆...n adding more..😉

Is it me or did Rajveer's voice sound like a girl today?!!! 😕..🤣🤣🤣...cud not connect wid him or his expressions at all👎🏼...infact didn't like any of Ullu's reaction towards dadu..n the fact he had said arjun is innocent...
and this is the most superfast episode i have seen in my life..!!Ouch 😆 and editing was totally pathetic🤬...i still don't know why we had to have such DVs for KMH2...Cry Cry Cry..why do we always have to suffer because of dem...Cry...if they had not done such a slow track in the few weeks..den maybe we wud have gotten better epi's..wid arjuhi filled moments...[:V;]
I don't kno whether i should be happy or sad or angry about today's episode..!!..arjuhi's convo in jail had alot of emotions and intensity❤️...i was expecting a hug atleast wen they got out😒..but we didn't see them come out n neither i got to see a hug😭...n how did they get new clothes?!! n it looked so casual the way they were signing the papers and the FB that dadu has shows that arjun coming to dadu first after he was shot!! arjuhi came to him last..!! n arjun was wid arohi wen he was shot!! what is this...😡 😡 😡 Cry

Arjuhi's convo is supersweer...just love their undying love for each other..they have given a new definition to love itself..❤️..n this tym arohi trying to cheer arjun up..❤️...that convo was very emotional..made me cry..kudu's to BG and KK2's amazing acting n expressions...👏 👏 👏...muah!! 🤗

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😡😡😡

Is this true that KMH will end on Thursday😲🤢 Just read it on the forum.

Im so angry now on Imagine..never treated KMH fairly and now this is worse🤢 Are we emotionless ppl..we do not have any feelings that these imagine ppl do not care at all😡

--------------------------------------------------

Superfast episode😒 DVs were sleeping these 3 weeks n suddenly they drank Glucon D😆..Again Ullus' dramafed up with them🥱 I seriously din understand Amrit's behaviour..how suddenly frm Thurday🤔she turned in favour of Arjuhi😲 

Sudden realization of Rajveer👎🏼 Arre till the previous day he was heartlessly after Arjun n Arohi..Rajveer did u forget ur dialogue "Arohi tum Ahluwalias ke naam pe ganda dhabba ho"😡 n suddenly this love for Arjun n Arohi ..You must repent for ur bad deeds.😡 

When Daddu became conscious and was telling that Arjun is innocent..didn't like the expressions on the faces of Ullus🥱 n after giving those overdramatic exprsns..Arvind was asking which truth r u talking about bauji🤣 The scene where KSA got shot..CVs😡😡 why there was a need for that blooper..in the original scene Arjun Arohi came afterwards n here u showed that Arjun alone was the first one to reach himand ghar jaha par KSA ko goli lagi woh bhi change ho gaya😆

Now coming to the highlight of the show..superloved Arjuhi's scene😍 But it was heartwrenching..i was continuously saying plz get rid of this pain..this is unbearable😭😭 Loved the way Arjun challenged God👏 Awesum piece of acting by Karan⭐️ Also loved the way Arohi was trying to cheer him up😳

Arjun - tumhe women's quarter mein aur mujhe Men's quarter mein 
Arohi - Hum public holidays par milenge

OMG that was really so heartwrenching😭😭 Thank God they r free now😊 But that was also superfast..they weren't showed standing in court..directly sign karte hue dikhaya..in a way it is good that it wasn't dragged..warna 2 episodes wahi chalta rehta!!

Don't want Arjun Arohi to comeback to Ullus😒 I hope DVs put light on the raaz thing..I so want Arjun to question Sudhir for his Mom's death😒

Karan Kritika were fab as usual👏😳

Edited by rasika.KK - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
res!!!

kitni naainsafi hai!!    😭

wat the bloody hell does crapgin think of themselves???????
damn they r gone if v dnt get a maha epi on sat!!!!
damn it!!
😡🤢

cumin bak 2 the bhagam bhag epi...
ditto 2 evry1z take!!!

arjuhi :

😊  😭  nicee conversation!! i gt goosebumps wen the mahaarti strtd n arjuhi wakin up n prayin...it was like too gud!!
arjun ka direct contact wid bhaggu hamesha kaam ajata hai...   😊

arohi app log toh saal mein occasions mei milllge but humlogo ka kya??
nxt week se crapgin ki meherbani se hum toh aplogo nahi mil payenge...
kaise jiyenge applogo ke bina??  😭😭😭

arjun u were ryt...
bhagwan hum logo ko kitna bhi dur karde but humlogo ka pyaar applogo ke liye kabhi khatam nahi hoga...
luv u karan n kittu 2eva n eva!!!   ❤️

thankgod daddu gehri neend se jag gaye... 😛

ulluwalias : DITTO TO ARI'S POST!!!!  😆😆😆

finally arjuhi r outta jail...
n wat the hell ullu still hopin they r gonna cum 2 their mansion...
aur koi unlogo ko lene bhi nahi gaya...
woh 2 monkeys n vampy ka karrahe hai..khotte!!
awww shayad gaddi ka petrol bacha rahe hai... 🤣🤣

i hope arjuhi go 2 arjun's house rather den ullus jungle!!  until ullus cum beggin for forgiveness...😛

dv's agar yeh saab last 2 weeks mein khatam kardete toh app logo ka kya jaata???
hamesha humlogo se panga lelete ho... 😡

karanika u both were awesome as usual!!!     🤗

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
updated on page 2...short one from me today

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42741668
Edited by glitter567 - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Edited my take on Page2...very short though😳

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Guys
How are you all doing? @Kavya I made my apparition in IF back and that too when the show decides to be off air..lol
Meri kismat and Ekta Maiya ki adalat are still having a tiff in between🤣

I was thinkng again those 🤣'g days from Aanchi & Pooja that were then backed up with Akshu , it was definitely worthwhile for us to be awarded 🤣

Now KMH is ending and such a time where I need to catch up where I left, I was initially thinking it to be a bad thing but then felt that perhaps needs to watch them if I can in blok and give a block review but it seems that my block review might come next week.

Popped in here to feel the londoner I became when I was here, now back to London, made myself back what I was before the unexpected beautiful holidays I had been in homecountry.

I decided to continue to write those OS where I left and shayad continued dreaming it to be KMH3🤣🤣 Okay I understand that karan and Kritika will like to do something different from Arjun and Arohi, well KMH2 overall was a mess if it is compared to KMH in a critical view, I admired the technique of Ekta Kapoor initially when she started asking us what we want to watch, that was definitely a good strategy but I was left disappointed that it was not efficiently utilised and secondly it came up with the channel, the worst strategy I have known, to make the show most watched in the channel to be off air and imposed it to some new show thinking that it is the time factor. Anyway once more it was shown that those with powers will use it the way they want but the only thing was that when they will see it was the most futile strategy then I wonder what are they going to do to recover from it,

KMH2 is having a prematured ending making me finally to say I love the show indeed but then it was momentous rather than a story to get the gist of. In so, it definitely made the audience who adored the show hurt as the show was sincerely had a sabotage incredibly awful, in so, I am only happy for the cast to have the break that they missed while shooting but then I will definitely like to watch again new casts like mickey,romit,shefu, not to mention karan and kritika in further shows, they definitely rock the show. As for jiggy while I watched his short movie about arranged marriage, his acting was applaudable.

I wish then besta luck in their endeavours and may them remember this lounge where it was a stop of all lovers of them. And finally I will like to add, every end is a new beginning, so be it even prematured, I have faith in the endeavours of karan kritika and others that they will smash again the telly screen with eyes popping roles.

Uhh, guys I did not write my take as yet to watch from many days due🤣

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Guess whos done editing their 2nd reserved spot on page 1 🤣 MEEE🤣

I feel its a bit short...have a look and tell me guys have i done justice??warna i could always elongate 😈🤣