•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Goes to SNS! 👏 Wat a waste of episode it was today! 😕

Reply on ur views
Not really , we saw alot of Ahem today...
Just crap and nothing else
They didn't serve us the Tamasha we were expecting, as usual Friday's precap, all our imaginings didn't happen...nope, in fact I think Aham just put the hanky in his pocket without even noticing the message on it from his wife, they didn't even show the part he put the hanky in his pocket, it was just on the desk and he never noticed it.

But I enjoyed today's episode it was a different type of tamasha, again Kinjal was given a wake up call and will not be wanting to spend like there is no tomorrow again and Dhawal mustn't be completely stupid again.
not really we seen loads of nazim

Originally posted by ANJ4

Not really , we saw alot of Ahem today...
yes Anjula because aham i find it intresting Cvs has realized that he is an important character
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

They didn't serve us the Tamasha we were expecting, as usual Friday's precap, all our imaginings didn't happen...nope, in fact I think Aham just put the hanky in his pocket without even noticing the message on it from his wife, they didn't even show the part he put the hanky in his pocket, it was just on the desk and he never noticed it.

But I enjoyed today's episode it was a different type of tamasha, again Kinjal was given a wake up call and will not be wanting to spend like there is no tomorrow again and Dhawal mustn't be completely stupid again.

I agree with you, Nafisa.

Perhaps we can expect this carry over to tomorrow or at a later time when Ahem eventually notices it.

Ahem was a happy bunny today with all the attention given to him. He was thrilled with his food as all his favourite dishes were given. His arrogance did show when he said to Jigar "yes they are taking care of me as it's their duty". It is moments like this that inflates his ego further.

Do you think this will come full circle to the necklace that Kinjal bought as it is the same amount that is being loaned?
Originally posted by swasthi

I agree with you, Nafisa.

Perhaps we can expect this carry over to tomorrow or at a later time when Ahem eventually notices it.

Ahem was a happy bunny today with all the attention given to him. He was thrilled with his food as all his favourite dishes were given. His arrogance did show when he said to Jigar "yes they are taking care of me as it's their duty". It is moments like this that inflates his ego further.

Do you think this will come full circle to the necklace that Kinjal bought as it is the same amount that is being loaned?

I know, his the king of the pack and everyone runs around to do things for him...well he does have the lion features right, his face total lion copy, so yes, Lion's are top of the food tree and king of the jungle after all...lol

The necklace, I don't know with these CV's they didn't even show him see the hanky or him visiting the jeweller he was just late home and when Gopi asked Jigar he started to say the reason why his late and that he was happy with the hanky embroidery...CV's can't you ever show what we expect for once...<sigh>. 
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago