My New FF on SuShaan:You Belong with me..Intro:pg6

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys...

Well,not many of u know that I used to write an FF on SGP forum with the name Jaane Tu... But, My rusted brain didnt work anymore and I was busy too...And so, I was unable to update it any more...

Now,I am back with another FF...Was thinking to start it from long back but didnt have proper Idea, Even now, I dont have a proper Idea how to figure out the concept..But Ideas flow when we go on write...So, here it goes...

And few confessions before I start the FF..

This is a mixed concept story..

I mean its inspired by few regional films (especially Alaa modalaindi)...But not on the WHOLE

I am adding my own tadka and changing the story line...

So,This is completely my story

And ya, I took permission from Shwets to get Shattys into my story too...

Without any delay..Here goes...

My new FF on SuShaan

A story of two young people who are meant for each other and are Incomplete without one another...This is all about how they met, how they fell in love and got united at last.

CHARACTER SKETCH:

(Main Characters)

Suhana Bajpai: 

A cheerful, bubbly and a very independent girl..She is basically from Mumbai and an upper middle class girl. She stays in Mumbai with here parents Kamal Kishore and Vidisha and her Sister Sanjana. She works as a fashion Photographer. She want to achieve something big in her life and always strives hard for it. She is very kind hearted girl and also works as a volunteer at a charity organisation during her free time. She later moves on to Delhi and falls in love with Ishaan. 

Ishaan Kashyap:

He is also a very cheerful guy...The happy-go-lucky person..Happy with what he is. Lives with his mom Shailaja Kashyap in Delhi.He has an elder sister,who is married..A rich guy, He always hangs out with his friends circle. He also works as a fashion journalist.He goes to attend a Wedding in Mumbai where he meets Suhana first.And then they become friends and their love story starts in Delhi...

Shailaja Kashyap:
The super and cool mom typo...Shares a great Rapport with her son.She is more like a friend to him rather than mom...Helps him in taking his decisions...Gets angry with him when he makes a mistake, and gets childish sometimes...She looks after her Kids Ishaan and Ishita since her husband Eshwar passed away during their childhood.

Vidisha and  Kamal Kishore Bajpai

Parents of Suhana and Sanjana...They love their kids alot and always want them to be in the best place...They always want them to be happy.The perfect Parents.Will never say no to their kids dreams. At the same time, help them to take the right decisions.

Sanjana Bajpai:
The smallest of Bajpai family and the laadli of all...She loves her sister alot and never want to go away from her.She goes to Delhi soon after Suhana leaves. She is very naughty but a smart girl.

Ishita and Aditya Sharma:
(dunno whom to place for characters..lol)
Sis and BIL of Ishaan...Happily married couple...Stays in Delhi and so, just visits Ishaan's home too often...The much IN LOVE couple..

So guys, these are the main characters...The friends characters and all other characters will be introduced as the story proceeds...If u find it interesting and want me to continue, only then, I will post Intro...Or else leave it..

Luv,
Harika

Edited by *Harika* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
reserved for PM list

and update list

press LIKE button to be PMed
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
I need minimum 10 comments...
(following shwetakka's foot steps)
then only I will continue...
ha ha
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
good start haaki...😊
waiting for ur first part...
Great concept. Love the fact that Supriyaji is Ishaan's mom!! 😳Love Suhana's character as usual. Great start.I am really excited because I read your previous FF and it was fantastic.👏 ⭐️Waiting for the first part. 😊Please do add me to the PM list. 😊

EDIT-
Forgot to add, the siggy is beautiful. Seriously, love the color combo.⭐️
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@shwets : thanx for commenting..
I will post Intro tmrw...

@Manju : aww..u liked My Jaane tu...thanks darling...hope i keep entertaining u with this FF also...

Good work Harika👏I really liked the charachters..esp Suhana and Shailja...Please do keep us updated!😃
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good concept haaki looking forward to it 😃
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
I still need more comments... :'(
i mean from other members
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OOps sorry for the late reply don't know how i miss ths topic...anyways love the intro part plzz do continue waiting for first part