another Crap episode

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i am gonna kill them yaaar😡😡😡😡😡😡😡urghhh
hhh
hate it they can't pay attention at the main lead ever they have several pitty issues to deal with🤢🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wonder how the producers keep this show going wit the crap they dish out.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
honestly, i didn't think it was that bad, they served a tamasha with lots of action. We have yawned through a lot of Saathiya episodes, this one wasn't one of them, lot of lessons to be learnt today.
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

honestly, i didn't think it was that bad, they served a tamasha with lots of action. We have yawned through a lot of Saathiya episodes, this one wasn't one of them, lot of lessons to be learnt today.

actually for once I enjoyed this epsiode. Alot better than the ones they showed last week
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
sorry guys i didn't find it interesting at all all that crap tamasha all the time kalakaris
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: winter30

actually for once I enjoyed this epsiode. Alot better than the ones they showed last week

exactly at least Rashi wasn't exploiting Gopi's dumb nature as we saw last week, there was a lot of positives today, at least the credit bill has been dealt with, no more threatening calls to Dhawal, Kinjal has been told to spend according to her pocket and not want to continue with her maiden lifestyle with the Modi's. Also Aham and Kokila saw how Rashi's nature is, when she sees someone is down she goes and adds salt to the wound, that was what she was doing in front of everyone regarding Kinjal today, Aham was just staring at her curiously, but Kokila was really unhappy with her, after her own overspending habits she pointing the finger at others...I was thinking to myself wow I hope Aham can remember this what she is saying and compare it to the times she added salt to Gopi's predicament (newspaper wasn't delivered day after holi, Rashi opened her gob, Gopi got off the train, Rashi was criticising everything is going wrong because she has come here)...
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

exactly at least Rashi wasn't exploiting Gopi's dumb nature as we saw last week, there was a lot of positives today, at least the credit bill has been dealt with, no more threatening calls to Dhawal, Kinjal has been told to spend according to her pocket and not want to continue with her maiden lifestyle with the Modi's. Also Aham and Kokila saw how Rashi's nature is, when she sees someone is down she goes and adds salt to the wound, that was what she was doing in front of everyone regarding Kinjal today, Aham was just staring at her curiously, but Kokila was really unhappy with her, after her own overspending habits she pointing the finger at others...I was thinking to myself wow I hope Aham can remember this what she is saying and compare it to the times she added salt to Gopi's predicament (newspaper wasn't delivered day after holi, Rashi opened her gob, Gopi got off the train, Rashi was criticising everything is going wrong because she has come here)...

yaar ahem realizing gopi's worth is now becoming our dream...🤢🤢🤢
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya... the first lesson was ...we should not buy credit cards from
such type of companies...the incident was really shocking...it can happen to anyone...

Edited by aachus - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

ya... the first lesson was ...we should not buy credit cards from
such type of companies...the incident was really shocking...it can happen to anyone...

That and something else, mustn't spend money like water, you have got to know your limits, and not spend so much that you buried in debt.