Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

another Crap episode

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i am gonna kill them yaaarAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryurghhh
hhh
hate it they can't pay attention at the main lead ever they have several pitty issues to deal withDeadDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

datqurlx3

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
wonder how the producers keep this show going wit the crap they dish out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

datqurlx3Aamnakideewani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
honestly, i didn't think it was that bad, they served a tamasha with lots of action. We have yawned through a lot of Saathiya episodes, this one wasn't one of them, lot of lessons to be learnt today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30aachus

winter30 Senior Member
winter30
winter30

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

honestly, i didn't think it was that bad, they served a tamasha with lots of action. We have yawned through a lot of Saathiya episodes, this one wasn't one of them, lot of lessons to be learnt today.

actually for once I enjoyed this epsiode. Alot better than the ones they showed last week

-Nafisa-

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
sorry guys i didn't find it interesting at all all that crap tamasha all the time kalakaris

datqurlx3

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

actually for once I enjoyed this epsiode. Alot better than the ones they showed last week

exactly at least Rashi wasn't exploiting Gopi's dumb nature as we saw last week, there was a lot of positives today, at least the credit bill has been dealt with, no more threatening calls to Dhawal, Kinjal has been told to spend according to her pocket and not want to continue with her maiden lifestyle with the Modi's. Also Aham and Kokila saw how Rashi's nature is, when she sees someone is down she goes and adds salt to the wound, that was what she was doing in front of everyone regarding Kinjal today, Aham was just staring at her curiously, but Kokila was really unhappy with her, after her own overspending habits she pointing the finger at others...I was thinking to myself wow I hope Aham can remember this what she is saying and compare it to the times she added salt to Gopi's predicament (newspaper wasn't delivered day after holi, Rashi opened her gob, Gopi got off the train, Rashi was criticising everything is going wrong because she has come here)...

winter30

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by winter30

exactly at least Rashi wasn't exploiting Gopi's dumb nature as we saw last week, there was a lot of positives today, at least the credit bill has been dealt with, no more threatening calls to Dhawal, Kinjal has been told to spend according to her pocket and not want to continue with her maiden lifestyle with the Modi's. Also Aham and Kokila saw how Rashi's nature is, when she sees someone is down she goes and adds salt to the wound, that was what she was doing in front of everyone regarding Kinjal today, Aham was just staring at her curiously, but Kokila was really unhappy with her, after her own overspending habits she pointing the finger at others...I was thinking to myself wow I hope Aham can remember this what she is saying and compare it to the times she added salt to Gopi's predicament (newspaper wasn't delivered day after holi, Rashi opened her gob, Gopi got off the train, Rashi was criticising everything is going wrong because she has come here)...
yaar ahem realizing gopi's worth is now becoming our dream...DeadDeadDead
aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
ya... the first lesson was ...we should not buy credit cards from
such type of companies...the incident was really shocking...it can happen to anyone...

Edited by aachus - 23 May 2011 at 9:33am

Go to top