Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

future GHPS track!!! (Page 3)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I agree with everything except for 7 and 8
I do nott wanna see AA torture again lol
And maaneet MU..err..it depends how they show it and if it is logixcal with character consistency..not completely a MU..plz no love trio..never..but something interesting without ruining the characters or storyline..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Great to see you back Muskaan diHug

Okay  so here are a few of them from my side:)

1. Maan not well and has an important deal to sign at office; a huge deal:0. Geet orders Maan to take rest and she along with Annie visits KC; and the deal is on! Go woman power:)

2. Geet's so called family; including Beejji and her family arrive at KM. They see Geet and Maan happily settled in their marital life! Maaneet going to office together and Beeji questioning Geet. Maan stands up for her; Maaneet explanation. Dadi supporting her! A scene I am dying to seeDay Dreaming

3. Geet gets to know about Annie and Arjun; She decides that it's high time she lets Maan know. Along with Dadi; Annie; she concots a hilarious plan!LOLLOLMaan baffledWink

I am adding a few of my thoughts that I posted in Spandana's post!

4. Bring back Maaneet to Delhi; that's where Maaneet belong to! Show Dadima and the whole office staff welcoming them! They will throw a party and then Maan announces that Geet will be back in office; off course not as his secretary but as his boss. Geet startled! Maaneet and Office combo means only romance!

5. Nandini actually will marry Dev even after getting to know the truth. She will teach him a lesson; will be rude with him and I wish that she puts him behind bars for abusing his wife! And then fraud case against him. *Fingers Crossed*

6. Maaneet on a seconds honeymoon; with lots of Mahii Mahii moments! A proper honeymoon! A proper consummation sequence and eventually maaneet being officially each others!

7. Being back in Khurana mansion; and in the bedroom; cute husband wife moments like; sleeping together; talking while one being inside the bathroom and the other outside; or Maan pulls Geet when he asks for his towel! Geet choosing Maan's clothes daily for office; she is making breakfast for him!

8. What is fun in a couple's life other than kitchen romance! Both romancing and caught and teased by Dadi and Annie! We want the Nakool and Maaneet scenes back; way to amazing!

9. Geet getting ready for an occasion and maan doesn't turn up; their eventual patch up and then another date!

10. Maaneet's anniversary celebration; they recollect their story; make plans for future!

11.Geet and Maan are working on a construction project and their client is a sexy young girl who actually falls for Maan and tries to get up close with him; Geet left fuming inside the office and then Maaneet on a date; Maan's confession; his proposal for marriage again! More of Maahii Maahii; close and intimate scenes; and we keep drooling!

12. Maaneet of on a business tour; in Australia; maaneet roaming around; loads of fun and masti; full on romance! Geet in zoo; shopping; sharing her first drink with him; other people praising Maaneet for the love they share and their immense understanding!

13. Maaneet visiting a temple; where Geet and Maan take their marriage vows again; just the two of them; and the most awaited SR! The unison of Maaneet in true sense!

14. Maan spending a day at office as Geet is at home; she went shopping with Annie and Dadi; he tries various tricks to try and meet her; and he fails every time! Poor Maan; and finally when he gets home; he sees that their whole room has been redecorated; with the walls adorning their pictures; the curtains; his favorites red and white combo; the whole room set up with candles making it all the more romantic; and Geet in a lingerie; seducing him!

15. Its been a few months since their consummation and Geet knows she is pregnant! She doesn't know how to break the news so she fakes a temperature and when he is home; bam; she tells him the best news ever; Maaneet's long awaited kiss!

16. Maan decides that its been many days that they haven't have time for each other; so decides to take her for a long drive and both end up in Hoshiyarpur! He takes her to the same place where they first met and spend the night recalling their moments of passion near the river bed! Maan making food for her; she sitting in his lap and both are lost in their moments of ecstasy!

Love
Mayuuu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishpreetritzy09mandymoremuskanp

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Muskaan isnt a great writer
Lekin...
AN AWESOME WRITER

Luved ur scenes
Espeacailly geet jealous
Diein to see tht
Hehehehhehehe

muskanp

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
di all d scenes u suggested r awesome nd will great to watch...i really want to see sameera track...nd ya i wud i also lyk if maan nd geet visit hoshiyarpur just lyk u have showed in pyaar ka ehsaas...

muskanp

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
hey muskan agr cvs apka 1 bhi idea follow kare,to hm maaneetians hmesha khush rahe,nice post n logical tracks.

muskanp

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
This is what I would like to see...

Maaneet tells everyone the truth. Dev tells Nandani that he loves her and all four of them go to Delhi. After they get to Delhi it'll be happy reunion. Since DD does not want to show a baby bump, then they should show that she is unable to become pregnant due to the sauna incident and the miscarriage. That will create a drama then Maaneet could decide to adopt from the adootion place they donated money to once. That would take up alot of episodes. Once at Delhi, after some episodes Nandini will find out about Dev and his past with Geet. That will create some tension.

Thats all I have for now...

muskanp

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
wowwLOL
And hav u ended Truly Magical?
Missed sum parts nd deleted PMs by accidentConfused

muskanp

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome suggestions,,I wish they put some scenes from ur FFs then the TRPs will shoot through the roofsClap

muskanp

Go to top