India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

future GHPS track!!! (Page 2)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Maans past, maans brother, NT.. all these tracks have always been there but I think with the continuous change in the creative team, the screenplay writers, and the directors, the threads ultimately got lost.. so the new people at the helm of the affairs do know they have these tracks but dont know how to use them.. what story to spin around themConfused..

The problem with GEET cv's is they never invest enough effort to come up with something interesting enuff to hold our attention, .. that is why all the cameo entries and exits are haphazard and unexplained... they need to reaaly work on long term tracks and characters properly so that we can enjoy those tracks as much as we love Maan-Geet scenes..

I remember how we used to love Maan-NT confrontations.. no one used to miss those scenes.. or Geet-NT, Geet-Sasha scenes also..

SO , i think we should suggest some stories for them to use these already open ended loops..

As for another misunderstanding... Muskan I'd love that!!Hug I have been praying for it.. that someone gets a brainwave and we get a super solid idea for an mu between them.. that will bring back that old angry chemistry.. they shud use that track for quite some time, and that will surely boost the trps to what they were in july august last yearEmbarrassed

Damn.. If only they would let someone like you write up some plot .. that would be super-awesomeCool.. infact they shud ask for voluntary contributions and then see the splendid ideas swarming the forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201SaritaMSKmuskanp

maneet12 Newbie
maneet12
maneet12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ur a fabulous writer di.u dont know me cos i never comment but i love ur ffs a lot.Embarrassedspecially deewangi.Heartif ever season 2 of geet will be aired  then they can purely copy deewangi.it is the best story/ff/concept i've ever read.u portrayed maneet's emotions very beautifully.i love ghsp and i dont want it to end.they can explore vicky's track and sameera's like uve said tat wuld be wonderfull.
Big smilelove u di.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yadanumuskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Maans past, maans brother, NT.. all these tracks have always been there but I think with the continuous change in the creative team, the screenplay writers, and the directors, the threads ultimately got lost.. so the new people at the helm of the affairs do know they have these tracks but dont know how to use them.. what story to spin around themConfused..

The problem with GEET cv's is they never invest enough effort to come up with something interesting enuff to hold our attention, .. that is why all the cameo entries and exits are haphazard and unexplained... they need to reaaly work on long term tracks and characters properly so that we can enjoy those tracks as much as we love Maan-Geet scenes..

I remember how we used to love Maan-NT confrontations.. no one used to miss those scenes.. or Geet-NT, Geet-Sasha scenes also..

SO , i think we should suggest some stories for them to use these already open ended loops..

As for another misunderstanding... Muskan I'd love that!!Hug I have been praying for it.. that someone gets a brainwave and we get a super solid idea for an mu between them.. that will bring back that old angry chemistry.. they shud use that track for quite some time, and that will surely boost the trps to what they were in july august last yearEmbarrassed

Damn.. If only they would let someone like you write up some plot .. that would be super-awesomeCool.. infact they shud ask for voluntary contributions and then see the splendid ideas swarming the forum.
oh yes..it will be grt to see their angry chemistry back...
but then we will long to see their roomance.. uff socho tho..
that will be so difficult to handle.. LOL
but kya karen.. we are fans.. we want every thingEmbarrassed
very true that maan & NT...
geet & sasha.. was good
ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201ninand

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Great track ideas muski darling!

1. Geet working on projects with maan - them having constructive arguments about it. and out of office trying to forget about it..only it stops working after a while and Maneet really have different opinions on things.

2. NT coming back and acting all bhola bhala- interrupting dev-nandu..
So its maneet against nt coz dev never really does anything does he?

3. Maan- Geet creating a routine to their lives. Finally and keeping some time each day or night for convo.

4. geet- college OR education via home tuition- Maan getting J of home tutor

5. Maan's past- Sammy not here to cause problems but ends up creating MU's anyway.

6. Maan-Geet connected somehow in the past

7. Maan's mom coming in. 

Edited by geet.a - 23 May 2011 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201kareena32muskanp

SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I want definitely d sameera part, it would easily give d masala for a few months. D vicky track too is a good option. Rather they can tell us abt maans family, where are others apart from dadi. Bt defo no misunderstandings.how abt maan making geet do an mba n join kc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

mishtykhurana Senior Member
mishtykhurana
mishtykhurana

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
lovly suggestions... i hope cvs should check out dis nd consider thm...

muskanp

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@ muskan:I too love all ur FFs and yup-all tracks suggested can surely grab viewers' attentionSmile
Hope GHSP team considers some of them after all they are the ones who've opened even such possibilitiesBig smile

muskanp

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Edited on the same page:)Big smile

Edited by -Mayu- - 23 May 2011 at 12:14pm

muskanp

Go to top