Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

future GHPS track!!! - Page 3

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey muskan agr cvs apka 1 bhi idea follow kare,to hm maaneetians hmesha khush rahe,nice post n logical tracks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is what I would like to see...

Maaneet tells everyone the truth. Dev tells Nandani that he loves her and all four of them go to Delhi. After they get to Delhi it'll be happy reunion. Since DD does not want to show a baby bump, then they should show that she is unable to become pregnant due to the sauna incident and the miscarriage. That will create a drama then Maaneet could decide to adopt from the adootion place they donated money to once. That would take up alot of episodes. Once at Delhi, after some episodes Nandini will find out about Dev and his past with Geet. That will create some tension.

Thats all I have for now...
-Saruu- thumbnail
woww😆
And hav u ended Truly Magical?
Missed sum parts nd deleted PMs by accident😕
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome suggestions,,I wish they put some scenes from ur FFs then the TRPs will shoot through the roofs👏
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome dear!!!...loved all future tracks and scenes...wish cvs wud read ur suggestions and ffs...

Muskan i wud love to read all ur ffs soon...so far i have only read last part of ur Madhoshi bcuz one of IF buddies suggested that i must read it and i'm so glad i did...it was awesome lovely beautiful and emotional and i rememeber i even commented only on the last part...just frm the last part i can say you r a fantastic amazing awesome writer👏...keep up the fab work sweetheart!...hopefully soon i will read all ur ffs...

Love,
Spandana

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Fantastic! U r just too good.Superhit ideas 👏
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
man aweusm ideas👏👏 ...but now can I suggest you something ?????  

pleaseee post these ideas on discussion board of geet and 4 lions ...nd not the link of of page ...(cuz i doubt if they have time to visit the IF  )

plz post this whole  track ideas ...i mean all content just copy post there 

nd on dragging the revelation of past of geet ....I will say CVS acted so silly here they sometimes dragged the parts which were not needed to drag and they actually hurried of with the tracks which were expected to run longer ...

like the episodes after  revelation  of truth they hurried in those episode we wanted to see more of reaction from maan  nd their HP trip they ended that just in 3 episodes ...we had expected more  episode .....many more  like this are there like they started wedding ceremony late and hurried with all rituals but actual wedding day was dragged actually cvs always drag the part which shudn't be nd hurry with track which we want to see longer ...

they  show us pink and adi love-story and adi asking  for ideas to maan ...
 which every member of this forum is dyng to see frm very first day they saw them together
londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i love suggestion number 5!!!!!!!!!
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sptrno

Awesome dear!!!...loved all future tracks and scenes...wish cvs wud read ur suggestions and ffs...

Muskan i wud love to read all ur ffs soon...so far i have only read last part of ur Madhoshi bcuz one of IF buddies suggested that i must read it and i'm so glad i did...it was awesome lovely beautiful and emotional and i rememeber i even commented only on the last part...just frm the last part i can say you r a fantastic amazing awesome writer👏...keep up the fab work sweetheart!...hopefully soon i will read all ur ffs...

Love,
Spandana

thanxs sweety.. I think u made a similar topic too.. not sure..
mayu 's comment se laga..
thanxs.. just hope.. GHPS doesn't end!!!

thanxs for reading madhoshi😳
rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi
i liked all ur suggestions..
but the1st one was more appropriate n much needed now...
n  hv this intuition tht this will be their nex step in storyline..
my suggstion would be:
 as we know maan is v possesive n protectiv when it comes to geet...
so they might can introduce a vilanish character who can be from maan's bussiness circle...who met geet in party or saw her n fell in love with her...then follows her...n how maan n tht person hv conflict...maan in anger we can see some real time MSK n his fight sequences...
tht can be something i would love to see...