Posted: 12 years ago

dear lovely maaneetians...

u all might be knowing me.. for those who don't I am Muskanp..
die hard fan of GHPS...
ok.. thats enough of me...!!! now coming to the topic
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I was wondering after all that news abt the show ending..
etc etc ..etc...
matter of fact we all know ...
WE DON'T WANT GHPS our fav SHOW TO END
so .. I was thinking wat do we want to see... I want all of u to contribute in this thread.. OK me not sure if some one has already done this.. then mod plz.. u have all the reasons to close this๐Ÿ˜ณ
nahi tho... dear maaneetians.. plz lets suggest our grt GHPS team our views.. like wat could be the possible tracks.. PLZ PLZ.. don't give random suggestions.. like... we want maaneet romance romance romance...because our lovely creative team know that..๐Ÿค—ummah!!! ๐Ÿค—
see even in the present track they don't fail to add those cute little maaneet moments... so no need to mention that.. it goes without saying... WE WANT LOTS MORE OF IT..mahi mahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

don't suggest stuffs like baby.. because we all know our sweety cuty..DD doesn't want a bump track.. so think differently๐Ÿ˜‰

so being a writer..(time pass types)..me suggesting my bit.. plz don't chapal marofy me.. it is just a suggestion.. CVs..thodi follow karenge๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 
lekin try karne main kya jatha hain
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
1) every much possible track on maan's past ... can easily contribute to 100 epsiodes..since they took more than 150 episode to reveal geets past to maan.. so at that rate our lovely creative team can do a brilliant part to get maan's past in 100
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2) we can have a situation where in maan has to chose between his principles & love.. & then see wat he chooses & how his lady love react to it.. easily another 50 odd parts..
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

3) that lost brother of maan..
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

4) the person maan was seraching for in the begining of the show..if it was not the brother

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
5) some offce masala where in maan gets a new assistance & our sweety wife geet major jealous
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
6) geet could be send back to college..OOPS that will be diffrent track all togather (remeber geets papaji mentioning something about pen & its power in past๐Ÿค“).. I am sure that can have another 100 ..200 parts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..then joining back KC as something better

7) a tiny bit on anni & arjun..& off course our NT๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

8) still u want really drastic.. then create a big misunderstanding b/w the leads.. real big one & solve it ๐Ÿ˜†(last one fans don't slipper me)

abhi itna hi ..leave it u to add more
just remebered...
โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธrain dance..โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
โ˜บ๏ธcandle light dinnerโ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ณdinner alone at home.. in KC๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‰geet getting naughty๐Ÿ˜‰

this is song from tamil movie...very much possible in serial..
may be a different song..but the point is it is so nicely cleanly shot!!
still so so HOT
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ExoxsYYcBo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

wat about the famous KKHH rain dance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50w7xlLj7cI[/YOUTUBE]

OK SWEETIES PLZ GIVE NICE SERIOUS SUGGESTIONS... THAT IS POSSIBLE..
WAISEN .. DEHKA JAUEN THO NUN OF MY FF .. KE SCENE POSSIBLE๐Ÿ˜ก
SO LETS TRY SOMETHING THATS POSSIBLE

love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
i won't mind kashish wala dinner muski...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by sicksock

i won't mind kashish wala dinner muski...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
oops
muskan blushing now
๐Ÿ˜
@Muskan: U r one of my favourite FF writer ๐Ÿค—, I am sure any track you write would be super hit ๐Ÿ˜ณ
muski how about TM wala dinner  (london wala) .. ahem ahem ๐Ÿ˜‰
great u r great writer mushi...great job...
muskan... muski dear.. how are you???

febin is hiding.. don't wannna face you without commenting your updates but secretly reading them ๐Ÿ˜›

dear I liked all the options... wanna see all the tracks.. if they take our suggestions then we will get to see GHSP for another 2 years...

btw, I want them to picturise each of your FF especially the BLOg part... febin being naughy naughty ๐Ÿ˜‰...and the song dear.. one fo my Fav "Ondra Randa" .. i wanted it to be their SR song ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am still in my hiding place.. catch me if you can ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
great u great writter muskaan
Maans past, maans brother, NT.. all these tracks have always been there but I think with the continuous change in the creative team, the screenplay writers, and the directors, the threads ultimately got lost.. so the new people at the helm of the affairs do know they have these tracks but dont know how to use them.. what story to spin around them๐Ÿ˜•..

The problem with GEET cv's is they never invest enough effort to come up with something interesting enuff to hold our attention, .. that is why all the cameo entries and exits are haphazard and unexplained... they need to reaaly work on long term tracks and characters properly so that we can enjoy those tracks as much as we love Maan-Geet scenes..

I remember how we used to love Maan-NT confrontations.. no one used to miss those scenes.. or Geet-NT, Geet-Sasha scenes also..

SO , i think we should suggest some stories for them to use these already open ended loops..

As for another misunderstanding... Muskan I'd love that!!๐Ÿค— I have been praying for it.. that someone gets a brainwave and we get a super solid idea for an mu between them.. that will bring back that old angry chemistry.. they shud use that track for quite some time, and that will surely boost the trps to what they were in july august last year๐Ÿ˜ณ

Damn.. If only they would let someone like you write up some plot .. that would be super-awesome๐Ÿ˜Ž.. infact they shud ask for voluntary contributions and then see the splendid ideas swarming the forum.
Ur a fabulous writer di.u dont know me cos i never comment but i love ur ffs a lot.๐Ÿ˜ณspecially deewangi.โค๏ธif ever season 2 of geet will be aired  then they can purely copy deewangi.it is the best story/ff/concept i've ever read.u portrayed maneet's emotions very beautifully.i love ghsp and i dont want it to end.they can explore vicky's track and sameera's like uve said tat wuld be wonderfull.
๐Ÿ˜ƒlove u di.