Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

future GHPS track!!!

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

dear lovely maaneetians...

u all might be knowing me.. for those who don't I am Muskanp..
die hard fan of GHPS...
ok.. thats enough of me...!!! now coming to the topic
LOLLOLLOL
I was wondering after all that news abt the show ending..
etc etc ..etc...
matter of fact we all know ...
WE DON'T WANT GHPS our fav SHOW TO END
so .. I was thinking wat do we want to see... I want all of u to contribute in this thread.. OK me not sure if some one has already done this.. then mod plz.. u have all the reasons to close thisEmbarrassed
nahi tho... dear maaneetians.. plz lets suggest our grt GHPS team our views.. like wat could be the possible tracks.. PLZ PLZ.. don't give random suggestions.. like... we want maaneet romance romance romance...D'ohbecause our lovely creative team know that..Hugummah!!! Hug
see even in the present track they don't fail to add those cute little maaneet moments... so no need to mention that.. it goes without saying... WE WANT LOTS MORE OF IT..mahi mahiLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

don't suggest stuffs like baby.. because we all know our sweety cuty..DD doesn't want a bump track.. so think differentlyWink

so being a writer..(time pass types)..me suggesting my bit.. plz don't chapal marofy me.. it is just a suggestion.. CVs..thodi follow karengeAngryAngryShockedAngryAngry 
lekin try karne main kya jatha hain
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
1) every much possible track on maan's past ... can easily contribute to 100 epsiodes..since they took more than 150 episode to reveal geets past to maan.. so at that rate our lovely creative team can do a brilliant part to get maan's past in 100
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

2) we can have a situation where in maan has to chose between his principles & love.. & then see wat he chooses & how his lady love react to it.. easily another 50 odd parts..
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

3) that lost brother of maan..
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

4) the person maan was seraching for in the begining of the show..if it was not the brother

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
5) some offce masala where in maan gets a new assistance & our sweety wife geet major jealous
WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
6) geet could be send back to college..OOPS that will be diffrent track all togather (remeber geets papaji mentioning something about pen & its power in pastGeek).. I am sure that can have another 100 ..200 partsLOLLOL..then joining back KC as something better

7) a tiny bit on anni & arjun..& off course our NTLOLLOL

8) still u want really drastic.. then create a big misunderstanding b/w the leads.. real big one & solve it LOL(last one fans don't slipper me)

abhi itna hi ..leave it u to add more
just remebered...
BlushingBlushingrain dance..BlushingBlushing
Blushingcandle light dinnerBlushing
Embarrasseddinner alone at home.. in KCEmbarrassed
Winkgeet getting naughtyWink

this is song from tamil movie...very much possible in serial..
may be a different song..but the point is it is so nicely cleanly shot!!
still so so HOT

wat about the famous KKHH rain dance

OK SWEETIES PLZ GIVE NICE SERIOUS SUGGESTIONS... THAT IS POSSIBLE..
WAISEN .. DEHKA JAUEN THO NUN OF MY FF .. KE SCENE POSSIBLEAngryOuch
SO LETS TRY SOMETHING THATS POSSIBLE

love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26maneet12inlwgeetgeetno1sicksockAYESHAJAVAIDshiffaCindygeetHeenaMaaneetasmi123navyanissibarbaritaMohana14guru-ki-dewaanikatiehiwatariashashinysanjeevani09Maaneet_Deewanian.anitsweetie_flowersmishtykhuranascorpiodreamsLily201PoojaMishtyimaasthasiroililyhuny.thebestabina03nan_10Nav2010Hina.khanxxxmy_maan_geetMallu_galQueenbeePallaviyadanuJULIELcherieLoverbeforesunriseKinshukKiDewanifebinyusuffcyum321jazzeretteputhraj_202Rocks.DharaGurruKiDeewani-ambeernamourfouGC-SmexySmile-sheetalvasahoneygrapepaponeconRamharimonika1992DilsayLuvScooby18myprideninand-TeriMalang-Echoesofpassionsanu3108meravigilisoNoorFatimasakshi.ekanshesha143madhubala123t_areeb--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseegeet.asonia_koolkhanFallen Angelmonikaseth..hinal..sptrnoanshraSabmeratu.chsweety22keenu_kkmaaneetsangelrs12345-Nia04-khushimuskaanLoquacious_AashtodayzstarSecretKhabri420

sicksock Newbie
sicksock
sicksock

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i won't mind kashish wala dinner muski...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hannan454sanu3108muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sicksock

i won't mind kashish wala dinner muski...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
oops
muskan blushing now
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sanu3108

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@Muskan: U r one of my favourite FF writer Hug, I am sure any track you write would be super hit Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navyanissiPoojaMishtyLily201KinshukKiDewanimuskanp

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
muski how about TM wala dinner  (london wala) .. ahem ahem Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Nav2010 Goldie
Nav2010
Nav2010

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
great u r great writer mushi...great job...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
muskan... muski dear.. how are you???

febin is hiding.. don't wannna face you without commenting your updates but secretly reading them Tongue

dear I liked all the options... wanna see all the tracks.. if they take our suggestions then we will get to see GHSP for another 2 years...

btw, I want them to picturise each of your FF especially the BLOg part... febin being naughy naughty Wink...and the song dear.. one fo my Fav "Ondra Randa" .. i wanted it to be their SR song Wink

I am still in my hiding place.. catch me if you can WinkWink

Edited by febinyusuff - 23 May 2011 at 8:53am

amourfouGCmuskanp

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
great u great writter muskaan

amourfouGCmuskanp

Go to top