precap aham pays dhawals cc bill n

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
n kokila gives cheque for 5 lac for dhawals business  as a loan shocking urmilla 
eeesh, Urmila and Rashi shocks, first the romal kalakari didn't work, and even the credit card bail out, but it was real embarrassing for Dhawal when those men wearing sarees turned up to threaten and embarrass him. 
WHAT?!?!?!

Koki has to have something in mind, aise hi she hasn't given all that money. She's really kanjoos!

Trust Kokila to give the Knock Out punch to Urmila 👏

Urmila thought she was going to get free breakfast, tea-snacks, lunch, tea-snacks & dinner for months on end 😆
how come aham pays for everyone (first rashi now dhawal) except for gopi?
we have never seen him spend for her,
this whole week they will waste in Urmilla's crappp
Sorry Im not fluent in hindi and didnt entirely understand this precap! Could someone explain to me what happened? What does kokila  mean by the money is for rent?
All I hope is that Dhawal doesn't let them down because of pressure from Kinjal or manipulation from Urmi. If you look at Dhawal, he always thinks of doing the right thing...but because of Kinjal and Urmi poor guy can't come through...So for once I hope he becomes a man and stands on his feet...
Originally posted by vs08aap

Sorry Im not fluent in hindi and didnt entirely understand this precap! Could someone explain to me what happened? What does kokila  mean by the money is for rent?

The money is on loan to Dhawal for his business.
Originally posted by taral83

All I hope is that Dhawal doesn't let them down because of pressure from Kinjal or manipulation from Urmi. If you look at Dhawal, he always thinks of doing the right thing...but because of Kinjal and Urmi poor guy can't come through...So for once I hope he becomes a man and stands on his feet...

He has to, otherwise 6 months down the line or sooner even, he will be facing the same embarrassment like today. People wanting to take the silk shirt off his back.