Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK's cast is crazy about Priyanka! (Page 3)

PC-Forever Senior Member
PC-Forever
PC-Forever

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
PC is rocking thats why every one loving her...love u PCHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PC-Forever

PC is rocking thats why every one loving her...love u PCHeart

me too love her so much sarahEmbarrassed PC roxxx
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
No one is referring to kareena here, generally MOST industre kids are given better treatment exclxuding some like karishma. They dony hav to struggle alot.
I just dont get it, Why is kareena brought up in every PC topic?
besides i dont consider kareena better in talent or versatility, shes equal. Its just that PC recognized her unused talent late.PC has delievered many better performances.
Ppl do tend to like kareena more since they knew her from the start, PC had to do it all on her own. Theres nothing wrong with ppl appreciating PC. They cud be doing the same for kareena and ppl/fans wud love/Support em.

-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellicangel

No one is referring to kareena here, generally MOST industre kids are given better treatment exclxuding some like karishma. They dony hav to struggle alot.
besides i dont consider kareena better in talent or versatility, shes equal. Its just that PC recognized her unused talent late.PC has delievered many better performances.
Ppl do tend to like kareena more since they knew her from the start, PC had to do it all on her own. Theres nothing wrong with ppl appreciating PC. They cud be doing the same for kareena and ppl/fans wud love/Support em.

very well said ClapClapClapClapClap
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

thanx for article ,  looking so  cute..
 glad to read about her being one of the mose sought in bolly wood , then she deserves  dozens films ...

I agree with you at least some people are recognizing the real talent instead for being biased toward industry kids Big smile

yeah one of the best example is to be sonakshi sinha , she is not kinda good actress though she getting offered to many films...

i so agree with you, i really don't understand the hype over her, her role was like 5 min in dabang Confused

i  had not  watched dabang just because of that horrendous actress , after doing one she understanding herself as a most sought of industry and flaunting  like she gave international hit movie...

-Anjaani-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellicangel

Maybe you should read the topic. The topic is about people (celebs) picking their favorite actress. Not about better treatment. WHere did that come from? Confused

So saying finally someone picking priyanka and not being bais towards star kids (lovePC said this) ...One can only come to this conclusion (esp bebo fans)...Kareena been picked above PC on KWK in terms of favorite actress. So that means those people were being bias towards bebo because she is a star kids. Now I might have read that wrong, but it makes sense why I would come in and defend bebo! Am sure other bebo fans will read LovePC's comment like that too! If not, my bad!

Edited by beboholic - 24 May 2011 at 2:51pm

ruky786

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
SRK is crazy, his cast is crazy, and Shahid is crazy about priyanka. I think only media is crazy about priyanka, creating all these self-made stories.

ruky786

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
The world is crazy about my PC me as well Embarrassed

Go to top