SRK's cast is crazy about Priyanka! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lovePC

i so agree with you, i really don't understand the hype over her, her role was like 5 min in dabang πŸ˜•

i  had not  watched dabang just because of that horrendous actress , after doing one she understanding herself as a most sought of industry and flaunting  like she gave international hit movie...
Originally posted by angellicangel

No one is referring to kareena here, generally MOST industre kids are given better treatment exclxuding some like karishma. They dony hav to struggle alot.
I just dont get it, Why is kareena brought up in every PC topic?
besides i dont consider kareena better in talent or versatility, shes equal. Its just that PC recognized her unused talent late.PC has delievered many better performances.
Ppl do tend to like kareena more since they knew her from the start, PC had to do it all on her own. Theres nothing wrong with ppl appreciating PC. They cud be doing the same for kareena and ppl/fans wud love/Support em.

Maybe you should read the topic. The topic is about people (celebs) picking their favorite actress. Not about better treatment. WHere did that come from? πŸ˜•

So saying finally someone picking priyanka and not being bais towards star kids (lovePC said this) ...One can only come to this conclusion (esp bebo fans)...Kareena been picked above PC on KWK in terms of favorite actress. So that means those people were being bias towards bebo because she is a star kids. Now I might have read that wrong, but it makes sense why I would come in and defend bebo! Am sure other bebo fans will read LovePC's comment like that too! If not, my bad!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
SRK is crazy, his cast is crazy, and Shahid is crazy about priyanka. I think only media is crazy about priyanka, creating all these self-made stories.
The world is crazy about my PC me as well 😳
Originally posted by sheee

SRK is crazy, his cast is crazy, and Shahid is crazy about priyanka. I think only media is crazy about priyanka, creating all these self-made stories.

πŸ˜†

I wish he was crazy about me instead!πŸ€ͺ
Lensa i think u misunderstood my post, better treatment meant that they were launched well and has support from family. PC came in by herself after winning Miss India and she began from there while sonakshi had dabangg, abishek and kareena had refugee, etc. In the beginning they used ffamily name, only later on did they make it big by themselves... Well at-least bebo did
Originally posted by angellicangel

Lensa i think u misunderstood my post, better treatment meant that they were launched well and has support from family. PC came in by herself after winning Miss India and she began from there while sonakshi had dabangg, abishek and kareena had refugee, etc. In the beginning they used ffamily name, only later on did they make it big by themselves... Well at-least bebo did

But what is that have to do with this topic. It was never about who made it big or not! I didn't like what lovepc said about star kids. Lets not get into they made it big with family name. I agree they did in the beg. But PC also came into the industry because of her beauty that's not achievement..at least not to me! For me someone making it on their own is someone like Ranveer Singh, who was loved from his first film because of his talent.  See he had no family name and he was obviously not a beauty queen (miss world) he is picked for his talent. Can't say the same for beauty queens. Was PC loved from her first film because of her talent? No. My point let's not bring down star kids to appreciate the non star kids. Because PC also used Akki. Yes I went there, since people cant let go of bebo's last name...I can also make that argument about beauty queens and using big stars.

TO me star kids and Miss world, no difference. They all had something to bring them to bollywood. Do you think PC would have had the same experience if she wasn't Miss World? She would have struggled! Because I don't think she struggled as much as people want to make it seem. She got films because she is a beauty queen. of course later on she is improved and got it for her talent!
Well if it wasnt for Karishma telling Kareena to shed clothes, Her much talked about affair with Hrithik, and attitude, Kareena wouldnt have made it anywhere either..Sorry but i found your comment on PC a bit harsh, LovePC didnt even say much. All she said was starkids being favoured, and i dont see anything wrong in that. And just because PC is a beauty Queen doesnt mean she came in the industry because of it.. She worked for the south, did modelling, was dropped from films, when finally she came into bollywood. I do appreciate what you said about ranveer and yes the part about PC using Akki makes sense, but i think your just writing all this due to your negativism on PC in general. I may be assuming but thats what i think.  And i am not bringing down star kids to appreciate others, i like bebo myself so why would i say wierd things about her.. im just saying what i believe
^ No I don't think your bringing bebo down,...I know your fan. But I was ref to lovepc about bringing star kids down. lol kareena never shed clothes for hritick. What is that even mean? lol...Before you call someone's comment harsh, you should look at yours. Just because am giving my opinion doesn't make them any harsh than yours!  I haven't been on any pc topics other than this, and that's because I didn't like what lovePC said. LovePC can say what she wants, but if she makes comments like that..taking digs at other stars to bring PC up, she is obviously gonna be quoted. I didn't care to comment in this topic, until lovepc made that comment. I just read up on here, because I know sometimes sarcastic comments are made to refer to bebo! I wasn't born yesterday!

Kareena was also dropped from films. So what's your point?
If you think am bringing down pc, and I also think you and lovepc use the family thing against bebo to bring her down and make pc look good. No one is innocent here. Stop playing the victim game and saying I have negativism on PC. You guys have negativism against bebo too!