Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I am lovin it!!!

-NSKluvsSRK- Senior Member
-NSKluvsSRK-
-NSKluvsSRK-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Firstly i always used to get on IF (GF) whenever i get my spare time but nowadays i am not BECAUSE now i am watching maaneet love scenes from start of drama and i can say that
            Big smileI Am Lovin And Enjoying It!!!Big smile
         Till now i have reached till maaneet saddest fight ever in which they seperate and geet starts workinf in Indian Paints.
           I watch it alone full volume and with raised heart beats.Maza aa jata heHeart
        Guys you all are like my family si I thought of sharing it with u(wo alag baat he k mene apni real family ko iss baat ka bilkul ni btayaLOLLOLLOL)
  Hit the like button if you like my post...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikasvijaya77rnvdbhavaniamourfouGCEccentric.Being_Rashmimadhubala123Shweta13khushimuskaanmaaniqrabr200910--Nargis--a2zahidpickachu-Nightingale-

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
great yar..by d way main b rozz maaneet old scens dekhti hun or kal raat last scene main ny woh dekha tha jab geet after weading pink drease main maan ko hugh karti hai yeh b bhool jati hai k us k dupatty pay aag lagi haiWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-NSKluvsSRK-

br200910 IF-Sizzlerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
 Thank's...Thumbs Up

-NSKluvsSRK-

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br200910

Thank's...Thumbs Up

4 what dear?LOL

-NSKluvsSRK-

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanksss yaarrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-NSKluvsSRK-khushimuskaan

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sliaan

Hey guys,

Firstly i always used to get on IF (GF) whenever i get my spare time but nowadays i am not BECAUSE now i am watching maaneet love scenes from start of drama and i can say that
         Till now i have reached till maaneet saddest fight ever in which they seperate and geet starts workinf in Indian Paints.
        Guys you all are like my family si I thought of sharing it with u(wo alag baat he k mene apni real family ko iss baat ka bilkul ni btayaLOLLOLLOL)
Winkme also do that n my whole family say to me Crazy.LOLLOL... really its a fun infect its more then that i have no words to describe it...Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-NSKluvsSRK-maneet_forever9khushimuskaan

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
so nice!Big smile enjoy!Wink

-NSKluvsSRK-khushimuskaan

-NSKluvsSRK- Senior Member
-NSKluvsSRK-
-NSKluvsSRK-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetlover1

Originally posted by sliaan

Hey guys,

Winkme also do that n my whole family say to me Crazy.LOLLOL... really its a fun infect its more then that i have no words to describe it...Day Dreaming 
 that is why i do this chupke chupkeLOL

maneet_forever9khushimuskaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index