Saas Bina Sasuraal

Preffered Future Track..

pujli07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I still think they should do a different twist than what all other serials do...

Malti finds out what happened to toasty and decides to go apologize to her and at the same time Tej decides to go meet her and sees malti so leaves from there angry. so this makes Toasty even more mad at Malti.

Now malti is really feeling bad, so in court she blasts out at her mom accusing her to mess up her own life first and then of toasty.. and pashu can really feel her pain.

Eerybody now goes to apologize to toasty and bring her back home. She is very mad at malti so she doesnt want to have to do anything with her. Buttt Pashu is feelign bad for malti and wants her back and the only person that can help him is toasty. so he takes his whiny rear and begs to toasty to help him out with this life. would love to see that happen

Sorry the titles 'drama 1-3' were misleading. i meant one after the other
Edited by pujli07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mtr2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
or Drama 4: Malti finds out about Toasty being kicked out and goes and confesses and apologizes to the Chaturs. They have no reason to believe Malti but when she withdraws her case, they see reality
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you thats the same thing came in my mind yaar tej will  meet toasty and sum how malti wud be there and then tej will see her so i agree with you  totally ...
Edited by wadi..doll - 12 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd love to see Sudha send a few evil bull dogs at Chaturs and while Pashu tries to growl at them to stop them from coming in, they bite him reeeal good 😎
suresh555 thumbnail
Maybe Pashu can even have a sex change and marry Rajan. Would love to see Rajan's mom doing Pashu's dhulai
suresh555 thumbnail
Or get Malti's mother to marry Chedi and she can do everyone's dhulai Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago