Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
poor cts🤣

now they will never cast actors who can shut their show within 6 month🤣

anyway cts had done one good thing by casting powerful cast who can fight for their rights 😆 with them too

even in the last episode they used side character to play imp role
if RV would have kidnapp baby then how could cts have send the positive message  to audience.
but atleast we could have seen surabh to reveal the truth and explain them😡
friends lovely talking to all .. i have great time here with you all .. luv you all ❤️
always luv ViRul together our SurAbh ❤️ wish & pray to see ViRul again in a great show with good channel & creative cts 😍

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love the epi it was better then what i was expected😆

Parul and seema did great job parul make me cry today Awsome acting👏👏

was waiting for SurAb Hug but markanday beech mein tha🤣 i was waiting when he will move and they will HuG😆 but it was good ending with positive message but they should show few day later and some romantic SurAb scean or they have son something like that 😳
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love Vishal too i followed him from BV. i will keep following him. he will act as Krishna...i bet  he wasnt just picked because of his acting, but that face!!!!!,  that smile!!!! is just tooo wawww!!!!!!!!. he did his best for this show😡 ( even though show is not worth his effort). and his charm helped save it till now.
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree

the show was not worth for actors of rsbp

actors did great job till the end

i too watch the show vishal n he did grt job as abhay .he make the character live.
he comes out frm vinay character and did grt job as abhy which is very different from his old character

hatts of to 👏vishal karwal as abhay

i feel bad for actors of rsbp that they were working so hard for the show but channel and production house just destroy the show and didn't care about the actors efforts