Rang Badalti Odhani

Ghosts, lifts, and mayhem

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ghosts, lifts, and mayhem

The Khandelwal household will be bombarded with trouble in STAR One's prime time show Rang Badalti Odhani.They will face a novel problem of no electricity!! Both the couples, Akshay-Khushboo and Shantanu-Khanak, will get stuck in lift and car parking area respectively, bringing in the comedy, thriller and romance elements.

A STAR One.in source elaborates, "The upcoming episode will highlight the issue of electricity short supply. The two jodis will be stuck due to no electricity. On one hand, Akshay and Khushboo will be stuck in a lift, which will be a hilarious track as the two will bicker endlessly, giving the audiences something to laugh about. Khanak and Shaan will be stuck in the parking lot, and Shaan will try to scare Khanak with imaginary ghost stories. While he will be laughing behind her back, they will suddenly see a scary-looking guy coming their way. They will both be equally scared, and later, share come cute, romantic moments too."

A scared Khanak says, "I am terrified of ghosts, and Shaan's ghost story of a young boy has given me the fright. I am praying to God that electricity comes back and we get out of the parking area."

Khushboo too was equally paranoid, as she imagined she was dying in the lift. "Akshay and I are both stuck in the lift. As some astrologer had told me that I would die in the lift, I am very scared. I hope we are saved, and I also hope that if I die, Akshay won't remarry."

Akshay aka Rushad Rana talks about the scene, saying, "It's a funny sequence, in which Khushboo and I are going for a party, and we are late. We start arguing and, unfortunately, the electricity goes off. We get stuck in the lift. I want the audiences to watch this episode, wherein I am trying to calm down a hyper Khushboo."

Will Akshay and Khushboo be able to get out of the lift? Check out the spooky stories, romance and more inRang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.starone.in/news/1771/ghosts-lifts-and-mayhem.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article.This sounds interesting!Would be great to see Shantanu scaring Khanak lol

On second thoughts it would have been nice if ShaNak were stuck in the lift lol.Shantanu tho always complains that everyone disturbs them all the time,here he can romance her aaram se haha!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh cant wait for this episode just cant wait for shanak's romantic moments love shanak n akki boo they too rock!!!!!!!
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxs for the article...πŸ˜ƒ
waiting to watch the fun...πŸ˜ƒ
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
can't wait too watch tonight's episode😍
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nw i understand "why soo muh of night shoots...?"

Lookin 4ward to the romantic scenes...

fattu shaan... chala tha khanak ko darane...
..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
every one plz follow that link n hit the like button(thumbs up sign)... at the star one site...

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the article Tanu😊...

Sounds fantastic!πŸ˜ƒ...
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article

Seems totally rocking !!!! looking fwd to it !!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnks sooo much...wat a day:)

eeekkksss i so cant wait fr this..wish shanak get stuck in lift...tht would b superb too...its new n interesting cant wait