Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Ghosts, lifts, and mayhem

.Tanya. IF-Stunnerz
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Ghosts, lifts, and mayhem

The Khandelwal household will be bombarded with trouble in STAR One's prime time show Rang Badalti Odhani.They will face a novel problem of no electricity!! Both the couples, Akshay-Khushboo and Shantanu-Khanak, will get stuck in lift and car parking area respectively, bringing in the comedy, thriller and romance elements.

STARONE.IN

A STAR One.in source elaborates, "The upcoming episode will highlight the issue of electricity short supply. The two jodis will be stuck due to no electricity. On one hand, Akshay and Khushboo will be stuck in a lift, which will be a hilarious track as the two will bicker endlessly, giving the audiences something to laugh about. Khanak and Shaan will be stuck in the parking lot, and Shaan will try to scare Khanak with imaginary ghost stories. While he will be laughing behind her back, they will suddenly see a scary-looking guy coming their way. They will both be equally scared, and later, share come cute, romantic moments too."

A scared Khanak says, "I am terrified of ghosts, and Shaan's ghost story of a young boy has given me the fright. I am praying to God that electricity comes back and we get out of the parking area."

Khushboo too was equally paranoid, as she imagined she was dying in the lift. "Akshay and I are both stuck in the lift. As some astrologer had told me that I would die in the lift, I am very scared. I hope we are saved, and I also hope that if I die, Akshay won't remarry."

Akshay aka Rushad Rana talks about the scene, saying, "It's a funny sequence, in which Khushboo and I are going for a party, and we are late. We start arguing and, unfortunately, the electricity goes off. We get stuck in the lift. I want the audiences to watch this episode, wherein I am trying to calm down a hyper Khushboo."

Will Akshay and Khushboo be able to get out of the lift? Check out the spooky stories, romance and more inRang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.starone.in/news/1771/ghosts-lifts-and-mayhem.aspx

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakfan2011-chocaholic-tina2minasweetsutedishbhanDeizyhotchpotchRBOjyothi1989-SYS-purvi08RB81priya_cool_123OlicityFandestinyloveSPN_JD_Addictedsnehapatroadventure_gurlkubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-shanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.This sounds interesting!Would be great to see Shantanu scaring Khanak lol

On second thoughts it would have been nice if ShaNak were stuck in the lift lol.Shantanu tho always complains that everyone disturbs them all the time,here he can romance her aaram se haha!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 23 May 2011 at 7:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-chocaholic-tina2minaAnu80sweetsuteiluvmanarjyothi1989kubareshanakyasharan

Prernarbofan IF-Dazzler
Prernarbofan
Prernarbofan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
oh cant wait for this episode just cant wait for shanak's romantic moments love shanak n akki boo they too rock!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
thanxs for the article...Big smile
waiting to watch the fun...Big smile

shanakyasharan

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
can't wait too watch tonight's episodeDay Dreaming

shanakyasharan

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
nw i understand "why soo muh of night shoots...?"

Lookin 4ward to the romantic scenes...

fattu shaan... chala tha khanak ko darane...
..LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80sweetsuteshanakyasharan

hotchpotchRBO Goldie
hotchpotchRBO
hotchpotchRBO

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
every one plz follow that link n hit the like button(thumbs up sign)... at the star one site...

shanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article TanuSmile...

Sounds fantastic!Big smile...

shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index