Posted: 12 years ago
acc to new article...T acquires power frm her father to catch vampire...but OMG!! wen was his father a vampire catcher?? T was such a bimbo...n his father a vampire catcher...she never believed in vampys n her father turns out to b a catcher...dont tell me that woh vampire babaji is her father?? yahan kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai...rite frnds? wat do u think???๐Ÿ˜•
All these happened in this one year..๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by -Rumi-

All these happened in this one year..๐Ÿคฃ

pata nhi ek saal main T ke kitne dad badal gaye...jo suddenly vamp catcher ban gaye๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by peehu24

pata nhi ek saal main T ke kitne dad badal gaye...jo suddenly vamp catcher ban gaye๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Kya pata  ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

kya kya hota rehta hai yahaan๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Now I am sure that ekta will bring sid also back from dead๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as she dropped him from that show n sid ka almost 1 year ka contract hai so she needs to get ma baby also back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by blossom1234

kya kya hota rehta hai yahaan๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

wahi hota hai jo manjur hai ekta hota hai๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by vivluv

Now I am sure that ekta will bring sid also back from dead๐Ÿ˜† as she dropped him from that show n sid ka almost 1 year ka contract hai so she needs to get ma baby also back๐Ÿ˜†

1 yr ke baad sid ka contract over...so now its time to renew it again๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by peehu24

1 yr ke baad sid ka contract over...so now its time to renew it again๐Ÿ˜†
She brought him in february month so he needs to be back on PKYEK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I just love when he fights chandu mama๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

She brought him in february month so he needs to be back on PKYEK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I just love when he fights chandu mama๐Ÿ˜†

oh everyone luvs the fite against chandu mama๐Ÿ˜† par chandu hamesha uska popat karta hai๐Ÿ˜†