article :NAINA AND DAKSH ON A DATE

Posted: 12 years ago
yes there is an article on daksh and naina regarding date.

Abhimanyu refused to peep into Naina's past life. But now her past life will create trouble in their relationship. Abhimanyu's mother will not accept her and this will leave Naina heart- broken. It will bring Naina and Daksh closer in Star Plus show sapno se bhare naina

Our source says, "Naina will be upset as Abhimanyu's mother Minu mausi is not fond of her and she thinks Naina is not the right choice for her son. Naina wanted Abhimanyu to know about her past before introducing her to his mother but he refused. Naina will be upset and Daksh will tell her not to lose hope.
Naina will also realize after a point of time that Abhimanyu is not the right person for her and that she connects with Daksh more than anyone."

Daksh plans a special surprise to uplift her mood and he will ask her out on a date. Naina will agree and they will go on a date. Naina may have accepted Abhimanyu's proposal but deep down her heart beats for Daksh. She is unaware about her feelings. Naina will share all her worries with Daksh and this date will bring them closer."

We spoke to  (Naina) who says, "Yes, Naina will be upset and Daksh will support her. There will be moments between the two as they both understand each other very well."

i so wanna want to see this happen...
woow what a great news thanks for posting
i loved it

๐Ÿฅณ
ufff finally after a long time one good news for dakshna fans๐Ÿ‘
shita can u put the link plz. so that i can post it on fb too
good good gooddd news

hope this happens sooonnn

hi u can open tellychakkar.com to take the link..actully i hv less post then 25 therefore the "message of link" is not posted by forum for a newbie.
thanx dear here is the link: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/daksh-and-naina-go-date
yipppeee ... dat lit up my moood! thanks a ton darling!!!
that's a good news..๐Ÿ˜ƒ