Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

love you, miss you, one and all (Page 2)

sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
miss them so much...

-SnowKid- IF-Dazzler
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
every1 missing them...me tooCry
SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Ah yes E definitely miss everything 
harshiti8 Senior Member
harshiti8
harshiti8

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
missing premeerCry
nice to see your post after a long time

AMMI6 Senior Member
AMMI6
AMMI6

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
missing Premeer/Harshiti/KDMHMD sooo much
want them backkk
Jyotix IF-Rockerz
Jyotix
Jyotix

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
miss everything..CryCryCryCryCryCry
I want those days back

Edited by Jyotix - 25 May 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005

anoushay_kdmhmd IF-Dazzler
anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
We miss you too E...Cry missing all of the MIA deshian!! the behuda discussions...Trivs pathshalas,urs BT-LT...MNSTRZ cases...the analysis on theri SBS and esp THEM!!! omg cant still love them like we loved them in 2008...their scenes and everythng nvr gets old no matter how many times you watch them 
PurplePantsuit IF-Rockerz
PurplePantsuit
PurplePantsuit

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
*sigh*

so i agreed to a really really stoopid thing. 

truly stoopid.

i had promised my terrible twin cousins that i'd give them anything they wanted if they got the grades i wanted them to on their math course. 

who knew that they'd get back home and actually get those grades??  *no really!  you should have heard them whine about hating the course.  or the grief they gave me for all the time that i made them do work for the course!* 

and who knew that they were suffereing as much from the miss-you-prem-heer-are-one disease as me?

so what they asked for was for one day of my time, as much pizza and ice-cream as they could eat, and to watch our show once again.  

not the whole thing.  oh no.  just the best part.  starting from when prem found out that the young lady who served as housekeeping staff in his hotel actually lived in his outhouse (oh, rasta-roko the first!!  has there ever been such a beautiful sequence done in 10 minutes of a show??  like ever??!).

and ending at the moment when prem takes his young lady by her hand, and find a house where they and her young sister can live a life out of the sight of his tradition-blinded father who didn't care for anything above his honour in upholding the promise he had made to a friend who had helped him rise to where he was.

i thought it was sneaky and mean of them to have included the episode that had aired first -- omg! -- three years ago??! and that i have oh-so-carefully taken care to never watch again.  but really, it was my fault.  

i thought that after all this time, after so long without them being the second highest priority in my mind, that perhaps it wouldn't matter so much. 

that i could stop watching anytime i wanted to.  

that i could walk away. 

that i would have a brain at the end of it.

ya. right! ROFL

all i understood last night was that they still had the power to capture me, my senses, my imagination.  that the show worked -- against all odds! of being a balaji show, of trying a long-ever-lasting love story in a time when everyone was cynical about love never lasting, of being a show where 15 out of 30 minutes was blown with repeated shots of actors faces and that too with violent zoom and light effects, and sometimes in different colours LOL.   the darned show worked.

what is more inexplicable, it still works.  

i've grown up, face different responsibilities, a different life, have a different outlook from when i first saw this show.  and for me, it still worked.  raasta-roko (ai hai!), prem drinking his fill of her face as she lay unconscious,  heer not looking prem in the eyes and stlil loudly claiming she was running a prostitute business, prem exploding in helpless confused anger at her, prem asking her ''kyun kiya tumne aisa'' for the very first time,  the phhandooh that captured my heart, prem cheating an old man to get heer to dance with him, heer chasing after prem demanding to know what right he has to care whether she marries the right guy or not, prem trying and failing to keep his feelings for her to himself, and that brilliant moment after he confesses when all they can do is hold each other's faces and wipe each other's tears, prem's broken voice ''mein bhagwan nehi hoon, heer'' Day Dreaming, their near marriage to other people, prem's blind anger against his father if heer got married to manmeet, prem's flat confession to ashlesha in public that he would keep her well, but would never love her, prem's threatening to break arms, bust eyes, burn the world if a hair on heer's head was touched, meher's admiration of the windows in their new house, and the fire in prem's eyes as he stepped in out of the rain and saw heer cleaning their house making it ready for them to live in. 

my heart still sped up beyond sensible levels. my face still felt hot and bothered.  my brain still went blank at the beauty of their stark hunger for each other.  

prem-heer still captivate me.  

and this morning, when i surfaced from this long-long-long viewing session, still feeling the smoked edges of my brain, i realised a new thought:  

i really really miss seeing these two on screen.  

i miss them.  i wanna see them again.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hifxSongsOf_SilenceJyotixsweta2005mazkachazkauswahAASUS

Go to top