Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update and having the patience to watch such nonsense. It is a torture to watch this crap and your updates saves us from this. Haven't watch any episode since the past 2 weeks.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli. Poora bakwas episode hai yaar. Kya articles were coming that there will be a change in Aham after Switzerland, kuch nahi hua. Only this kalaakaari is on. When we will get chutkara fm this nonsense?
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THIS SERIAL IS JUST DRAGGING ON NOW HOPEFULLY WHEN IT GOES TO 30 MINS THE STORYLINES WILL PICK UP AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATES
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

loosing my patience now
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Gopi shd leave that pagal nivas!!! When aham realizes his mistake, she shd be away frm him!!!! Let him suffer atleast a little
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The serial will never change! I am fed up with it. ðŸ˜•
It is always Rashi and her mum spoiling things for Ahem and Gopi and Ahem scolding Gopi. Kokila shouting at Rashi. I am sick of the show. 

Todays episode y did they even show it I don't get it. It was of no use to me. IT WAS CRAP!😡

Gopi like a puppet will do everything Rashi and Kokila says. I mean can't Gopi think for herself. I am also sick of Kokila telling Gopi everything to her. ðŸ¥±
Gopi also has a brain too! She knows what to do and when.

Thanks for the update. I always read ur updates before deciding whether to see the video of the show or not. 

Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago
Mohab3kub thumbnail
pls pls pls do something with this rashi!i want 'chutkara' from this creature.if cv's dont do this,then this serial will get 'chutkara' from me.i m sick of these evil due and this dumb,duffer gopi.really i feel pity for ahem.they should teach this gawar girl to read n write n use her brain.ufff!!
Mohab3kub thumbnail
very much agree with ritu567.u say of my mind.
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli for the update. This serial never forgets to concentrate on other characters more. Only thing forgotten is the development of Gohem relationship.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved reading the update.  better than the show -  I also love it when you tell us it is a crap epi... thanks for the update.