Debate Mansion

India-Forums

   
Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Battle of the Sexes? (Page 9)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 25723

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by kuls11


Are you sure..your uncle ki padosi ki naukar...was  wearing it when he gave such nice hatke definition on intelligence...--if u want...I will ask ! Big smile
 


Yes please I will be more sure then...if we are better off without it...Big smile
 
LOL LOL WE!!!?Tongue or  You??

We includes you too...but on your choice basis...Big smile
 
 
Force me plz TongueWink 

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 15860

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by kuls11


Are you sure..your uncle ki padosi ki naukar...was  wearing it when he gave such nice hatke definition on intelligence...--if u want...I will ask ! Big smile
 


Yes please I will be more sure then...if we are better off without it...Big smile
 
LOL LOL WE!!!?Tongue or  You??

We includes you too...but on your choice basis...Big smile
 
 
Force me plz TongueWink 


Promise me please...you will agree if I will force
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2702

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Please just fight as there is no need to force anything.. as my imagination of 'force' does not come with guide! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Joined: 21 September 2009
Posts: 6571

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Does gender have anything to with superiority at all? 

I am now questioning the premise of this debate LOL. Also I think you need to be a bit more specific about the context in which you are measuring superiority.

Women may be superior when it comes to task A while men may excel at task B! You gotta have apples to apples comparison before issuing a blanket generalization that men are superiorLOL


Edited by -pixie- - 24 May 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 15860

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

Please just fight as there is no need to force anything.. as my imagination of 'force' does not come with guide! LOL

Dont worry though its your topic but we are allowed to follow our definition of force...until you come up with guide...
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2702

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Does gender have anything to with superiority at all? 

I am now questioning the premise of this debate LOL. Also I think you need to be a bit more specific about the context in which you are measuring superiority.

Women may be superior when it comes to task A while men may excel at task B! You gotta have apples to apples comparison before issuing a blanket generalization that men are superiorLOL


What took you so long? LOL

You actually picked up on the underlying statement here!
'To be equal does not mean you have to be the same...'

The
premise of this debate is explain on the first post of 'The Real Debate!' LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2702

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by night13

Please just fight as there is no need to force anything.. as my imagination of 'force' does not come with guide! LOL

Dont worry though its your topic but we are allowed to follow our definition of force...until you come up with guide...


May the Force be with you!
LOL


Edited by night13 - 24 May 2011 at 1:12pm
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Joined: 21 September 2009
Posts: 6571

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

Originally posted by -pixie-

Does gender have anything to with superiority at all? 

I am now questioning the premise of this debate LOL. Also I think you need to be a bit more specific about the context in which you are measuring superiority.

Women may be superior when it comes to task A while men may excel at task B! You gotta have apples to apples comparison before issuing a blanket generalization that men are superiorLOL


What took you so long? LOL

You actually picked up on the underlying statement here!
'To be equal does not mean you have to be the same...'

The
premise of this debate is explain on the first post of 'The Real Debate!' LOL

LOL Not getting into that!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Orkut becomming a battle ground for youth

2

Author: Anamika007   Replies: 12   Views: 1356

Anamika007 12 1356 16 August 2009 at 4:36am by Beyond_the_Veil
Battle of Brains!

Author: girlpower   Replies: 1   Views: 472

girlpower 1 472 15 August 2008 at 3:23am by -x-Riddles-x-
Saas Vs. Bahu - Unequal battle?

2

Author: season915   Replies: 14   Views: 1145

season915 14 1145 22 June 2007 at 7:09am by season915
Battle of Subjects

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: SmarterDesiKid   Replies: 100   Views: 5088

SmarterDesiKid 100 5088 13 August 2006 at 10:45pm by SmarterDesiKid
Buffie Vs Mkzara- Battle begins

2

Author: Aparna_BD   Replies: 14   Views: 1454

Aparna_BD 14 1454 12 August 2006 at 11:42am by Aparna_BD

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index