Battle of the Sexes? - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

You stole the words right out of my mouth!--πŸ˜›

Hahah, unhealthy man crush on Tiger Woods - that sums up Summer ji right there. I think he tends to crib when any of his favorites are criticized. And he always has a tendency to pick out the weirdest bunch from a group!-- πŸ˜†

Believe's gibberish should not be equated with a dumb blonde date because at least with a blonde date you can understand what he or she is saying regardless of the fact that you may not know what they mean. Believe's Hindi and English goes over my head. -- Dil main uthaar dho ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
πŸ˜‰

Two blondes were walking down the road and the first blonde said, "Look at that dog with one eye!" The other blonde covers one of her eyes and asks, "Where?"...
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Qwerty is the only man here on DM; lecherous and misogynist - the two shining pillars of manhood. πŸ˜†

Don't forget that he will follow you until you love him. Such persistence only comes true manhood, right? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

And my point exactly ...

Don't forget that he will follow you until you love him. Such persistence only comes true manhood, right? πŸ˜†

Yes persistence, the third pillar of manhood. You have all sorts of experience with persistence though. πŸ˜› To bad for the men though. Allegedly, my preference is boys. The younger, the better. πŸ˜†

Should we pick on men only now though? Thats unfair!

I think the women of this forum need some attention too, right people? πŸ˜‰

Qwerty is the only man here on DM; lecherous and misogynist - the two shining pillars of manhood. πŸ˜†

RIP QwertyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yes persistence, the third pillar of manhood. You have all sorts of experience with persistence though. πŸ˜› To bad for the men though. Allegedly, my preference is boys. The younger, the better. πŸ˜†

Should we pick on men only now though? Thats unfair!

I think the women of this forum need some attention too, right people? πŸ˜‰

Mmhmmm. Hush.

I was waiting for the guys to say something actually. When they are ready to retaliate, they can give me a call. I will be more than glad to be of service. The only problem is that with guys, you can say something to them, and (most of them) will take it with a pinch of salt and take it as humor (or at least pretend to) - the girls will in return crib if we say something that they don't like (which is highly likely that I will), and then we will have to tolerate all that cribbing and the whole PM cycles and all that mess.

Also, I am not sure I'm too keen on bringing some of the females back from the dead. Best let them stay hidden and out of sight. πŸ˜†
Persistence was a fan of RTH's.

Mmhmmm. Hush.

I was waiting for the guys to say something actually. When they are ready to retaliate, they can give me a call. I will be more than glad to be of service. The only problem is that with guys, you can say something to them, and (most of them) will take it with a pinch of salt and take it as humor (or at least pretend to) - the girls will in return crib if we say something that they don't like (which is highly likely that I will), and then we will have to tolerate all that cribbing and the whole PM cycles and all that mess.

Also, I am not sure I'm too keen on bringing some of the females back from the dead. Best let them stay hidden and out of sight. πŸ˜†

Actually have to give full credit for the guys for taking the humor very well. I like it when people can just laugh at themselves once in a while and not take things to seriously.

*high-five* to the guys of DM. You guys are a sport.

Although, I'm sure Shahsi could retaliate with some one liners and OBJ with some cribbing. πŸ˜†

Good call on the women.
Originally posted by souro

Oh, NO! Persistence is a girl, and she's awesome! We are talking about persistence (lower caps).
Originally posted by souro

Where is Persy these days? She is a rare sight on DM. Was she in the Misc sections with you Souro?