Battle of the Sexes? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Till its reproduction battle rather than intelligence women have clear win...

Mere uncle ki padosi ki naukar ne bola dha pahale ,'Intelligence is like underwear...It's important to have it, but you don't have to show it off'...Some people wear it...sometime some people remove it...some people forget to wear it...its all matter of time and situation!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Welcome to DM! πŸ˜†

Want to see me change it to reproductive rights. My pet subject. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Want to see me change it to reproductive rights. My pet subject. πŸ˜›

Spare the old members! If the new members want to deal with it, let them suffer. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by night13

Which gender is superior?
Does sex difference in intelligence?

What kind of question is this??
Everyone knows the answer...its women...men don't even come close...Do you know in a marriage why the wife is generally younger than the husband...its because that at any given age the women are more mature than men...hence the wife has to be younger so that they are balanced and can think at par...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

the book that will help you understand women betterπŸ˜›

ya Vinuji...men need that thick a book to understand everything not only women...ab thickheaded logon ko thoda detail mein samjhana padta hai naaπŸ˜†

Difference between men and women is the frequency at which they operate.

Sometimes it gets boring when we do not have some chatty women who keeps talking and complaining.
Originally posted by Believe

Mere uncle ki padosi ki naukar ne bola dha pahale ,'Intelligence is like underwear...It's important to have it, but you don't have to show it off'...Some people wear it...sometime some people remove it...some people forget to wear it...its all matter of time and situation!πŸ˜›

Are you sure..your uncle ki padosi ki naukar...was  wearing it when he gave such nice hatke definition on intelligence...
Originally posted by blue-ice

ya Vinuji...men need that thick a book to understand everything not only women...ab thickheaded logon ko thoda detail mein samjhana padta hai naaπŸ˜†-- Always ready like a Suicide bomber lolπŸ˜† Impress thodi karna hey!!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by kuls11

Are you sure..your uncle ki padosi ki naukar...was  wearing it when he gave such nice hatke definition on intelligence...--if u want...I will ask ! πŸ˜ƒ
  Edited by Believe - 12 years ago

If men vs women comparison is basically Brawn vs Beauty.

If one has beauty less brains are needed.