Debate Mansion

Battle of the Sexes? - Page 5

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Thanx and think the Extra u have!!... XX?😆

Not extra ! having two X chromosomes is beneficial as it helps the crossing over of genetic material between them. This helps to sort out and get rid of unwanted genes.This cannot occur between an X and a Y chromosome so the only way for it to lose deleterious genes is by deleting them and in the process it gets shorter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Yaa...whos mistake...Dont blame us...manufacturing defect bolo ji...😆

Who is blaming you !!! 😆 Process management failure or it could have been deliberate !
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: angie.4u

Not extra ! having two X chromosomes is beneficial as it helps the crossing over of genetic material between them. This helps to sort out and get rid of unwanted genes.This cannot occur between an X and a Y chromosome so the only way for it to lose deleterious genes is by deleting them and in the process it gets shorter.

Ab bolke kya faidha...Ye aap ki galathi nahe hey ji...Kudha ko maalum hey...! Rlx ur Aggressiveness now😆😛
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Daddy, where did I come from?" the seven-year-old asked her father Santa.
It was a moment for which Santa and Jeeto had carefully prepared. They took her into the living room, got out the encyclopedia and several other books, and explained all they thought she should know about sexual attraction, affection, love, and reproductions. Then they both sat back and smiled contentedly.
"Does that answer your question?" Santa asked.
"Not really," the little girl said. "Dolly said she came from Delhi. I want to know where I came from."

ps... what happen to my battle!... how did we get to reproduction.  😆
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.

Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die

P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.

Dol your debating skills are almost as awesome as your creative writing skills😛

I guess you can fight it out either way but none of us would exist if only one sex existed. I tell you what is quite annoying though. Men and their 'women should stay in the kitchen and make me a sandwich' jokes. They seem to be doing the rounds via FB, text messages, e-mails etc. I wonder if they'll like us as much when we mix a little something in to their food!

P.S. Aarya I like how you've brought along quite a few GF members over to the DM.😛
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
I don't think you can ever argue for one gender to be superior over the other. You can argue that there are some individuals who are more intelligent, more capable, more physically/emotionally stronger, but at the same time there are also individuals (on both sides) that are less intelligent, less capable, and much weaker. Men and women are two sides of the same coin - to say that yin is superior over yang or vice versa is messing with nature.

I love being a female, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. At the same time, I think that sometimes it is SO much easier to get along with guys than girls - superiority has nothing to do with; it's just personality characteristics that differ.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.

Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die

P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.

I'm all for girl power and all, but how does being more emotional make one superior? Sometimes, I feel like people who are extremely emotional need to suck it up and deal with life. 😆 And other times, I feel like people who do not show their expressions just as difficult, and I wish they were more verbal about how/what they were feeling.

Pregnancy is too far off - what about the monthly cycles we have to endure?!? If that doesn't demonstrate physical strength, I don't know what does! 😆

Regarding working women - that's a generalization. I know working fathers and mothers who work different shifts and then take care of kids at home when they get back from work. Although that never quite seemed to work in my family since my mother knew leaving my dad home with us would mean more disaster than leaving us alone at home, but I have seen it work in other homes. 😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Welcome to DM! 😆
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: night13

"Daddy, where did I come from?" the seven-year-old asked her father Santa.
It was a moment for which Santa and Jeeto had carefully prepared. They took her into the living room, got out the encyclopedia and several other books, and explained all they thought she should know about sexual attraction, affection, love, and reproductions. Then they both sat back and smiled contentedly.
"Does that answer your question?" Santa asked.
"Not really," the little girl said. "Dolly said she came from Delhi. I want to know where I came from."

Till its reproduction battle rather than intelligence women have clear win...
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Dol your debating skills are almost as awesome as your creative writing skills😛

I guess you can fight it out either way but none of us would exist if only one sex existed. I tell you what is quite annoying though. Men and their 'women should stay in the kitchen and make me a sandwich' jokes. They seem to be doing the rounds via FB, text messages, e-mails etc. I wonder if they'll like us as much when we mix a little something in to their food!

P.S. Aarya I like how you've brought along quite a few GF members over to the DM.😛

I always bring the best... take a bow Dol, Kul... :)
Edited by night13 - 12 years ago