Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)

Showing your emotions doesn't take courage. Anyone can cry, even babies do that. It takes much more strength to ignore your emotions so that you can take a rational decision that is for the greater good.

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.
Hypothetical situation. No man has ever been recorded to be pregnant, so a man's ability or inability to withstand that pain is purely hypothetical.

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.
You are contradiciting yourself. You started with the statement that you pick women to be superior. And now you seem to be saying that men are better than women in many things. What you're essentially saying is that Person A comes first whereas Person B comes second, and yet for some undisclosed reason you choose Person B as superior.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.
As pointed earlier, there are men who work double shifts as well.

Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die

P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.

What's wrong in showing emotions? Most men don't want to show their so called weakness. To them, expressing emotions or crying is a sign of weakness. I bet everyone cries in the bathroom or some place else.

Crying for silly things is very silly you know and rightly a sign of weakness

Well don't you think there is a reason why men are not blessed with that capability? God gives only what we can endure...not more not less.
Thats God being discriminatory😲

Maybe...but it still exists. And its sad!!! No matter how much we try to walk with them shoulder to shoulder, we will always be expected to work in the kitchen and give birth to baby boys.
Dont worry -some women know how to make these men dance to their tune πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Believe

LOL...u dont believe I love my haters...dont wanna add more!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I see that you have them in hordes πŸ˜†

The gals have been outnumbered πŸ˜’ Vinooo kahan ho? If not oppose then support them buddy πŸ˜› Its your chance to subtract a few of your haters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Another controversial topic…. women don't imitate to be like other sex, but slowly out to find their identity as their own self than others.

Intelligence is origination of brain. Its only depends upon how much and which part is prominently used and only that define distinctive intelligence pattern. Quantification of it with comparison on sex scale never delivered any prominent pattern. Only individual here make difference according to their brain not according to sex.

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

You know I'll pick the opposite :P
I pick women to be superior. And i'm not just saying this. I mean it.

Women are emotional - Men don't have the courage to show their emotions (most of the time)

Women can endure more pain (pregnancy) than men even though they may be much weaker in outlook.

Women may not be able to do everything that men can, they are not left far behind either.

Working women work double shift - at home and at work, while men work their sift and come back home to order around.

Do you need more points? :P

Despite this, India is still suffering from the disease of inequality of sexes :(
http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/7372-india-lets-its-daughters-die

P.S. - This may not be true for all men but true for majority of them.

Maybe to a certain extent.

But you must take a look at today's Indian political scenario. Can you still say that woman power is low? 😊

Coming to the age old question of superiority: Neither and both. A man alone cannot exist in this nature nor does a woman. They are designed to co-exist; man as the protector and bringer of food and woman as the one who nurtures. Sure, over the years the lines between responsibilities have been smudged and crossed upon. But the primal instinct of both man and woman remains the same.

S

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zorrro

The gals have been outnumbered πŸ˜’ Vinooo kahan ho? If not oppose then support them buddy πŸ˜›  I don't care what your gender is. I'm going to call you "dude" either way...Ek secret bolu...shok nahe hona...Am a feminist!!!  Its your chance to subtract a few of your haters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†--Lol, these no's are my motivation to visit here!!!πŸ˜† when they visit here they're always thinkin of me! always think 'Sala kameena phir aagaya' lol πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰..Somedays I like to throw stone at them , Some days I play with them in mudd...and some days they bark at me...vice versa...but not always...not today...may be tomarrow!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ 

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the book that will help you understand women betterπŸ˜›
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

the book that will help you understand women betterπŸ˜›

Who told you women is that simple puzzle such a thin book can solve it...πŸ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Next