Question about grand finale

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

I read the TB article which stated that Amrita won award for future politician and Alisha won viewers' choice award, however I didnt see that part in the grand finale episodes uploaded on youtube

Is it that it was not telecast or did I miss it?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by yipee - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah I'm wondering too...feels like a lot of stuff got edited out by the time  of the final telecast๐Ÿ˜•

What a BLAHHH useless finale๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฑ

Lame end to what was otherwise a season with many great performances...Even most of the contestants looked tired and out of it.

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nothing like that was telecast. In fact, this is the first time I am hearing or reading about this. There were only 4 awards given out at the GF. 3 were special Grand Finale awards  and one was the regular Performance of the Day award. Oh and obviously the ultimate prize too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The 3 awards were best group act, best duet act, best solo act which were won be Team Jalwa, Mayuresh- Bhavna, and Mayuresh respectively; and the performance of the day was won by none other than Mayuresh - Bhavna. ๐Ÿ‘

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They always edit most of the nice moments and keep some that are not even needed.. What was the need of the saregamapa thing?! I know it's for the promotion of the show..but it's the DKS FINALE..they kept 10 minutes of the LIL champs thing and took out ACTUAL performances by people. Disappointing. Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago