Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Bycott (Page 2)

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys we will do that like only if they dont listen to us bt we need ro frstly try to save our show
@rehan: nice post
thanks sanju...but well guys em saying the same thing tht we r not sure yet...but it would be the last action if they do so...! and i dun think the show is gona end...have u seen today's episode ..i think the show is gona be longgg lonnnggg lonnnggg (hope so)...and well some body above said tht they are star one ppl and they will not do any thing nonsense...if really not...then its obvious tht they will not do sucha nonsense thing to end the show too...!

Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magic2

boycot would be the last option if they didn't listened to us and morover why will we watch starone when we don't even undertstand Gujrati language?
gujrati language? star one is gona be star one gujarati?Confused
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

i agree with you.star one always like to hurt fans with their crazy decision.at present i only watch pkyek in star one.every mon to fri day at 8:30 i watch it on tv even if i have exams in next morning.pkyek has its own uniqueness.abhiya's chemistry is awsome.their love touch my heart.at present i only watch star one for pkyek.if they end it unjustifiedly soon to fulfill their crazy decision.i won't watch star one again.
same case here me too crazy abt pkyek...and thanks for being with me ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index