India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Bycott

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hey dear all ...so still we are not confirmed about the show being ending or not...!but leme discuss some plans with u all my frnds...if the show stops ...it means star one dont care about the audience and they are greedy abt trp ...and we cant trust star one more over..means kia pata ager humain kabhi aur koi aur show pasand ajaye star one ka tou yeh log usay bhi aisy end kr dain...ab hum dar k maray star one nahi dekh saktay...so if this is gona happen then all we have to do is...BYCOTT Star one...dun even turn the channel for one sec so they know the power of their audience...guys yeh hum hi hain jo inko asmaan py charha saktay hain...tou agar hum chahyen tou inko gira bhi saktay hain...what the hell they think of them self...? we have to show them what we can do if they are going to impose their own decisions on us with out caring for our likes and dislikes...! if they did so...we will not see any of the Balaji and Star one Shows...just becoz we lost our beautiful innocent piya and the most hottest ever guy on earth abhay and their beautifull chemistry ever seen any where in the world. we r going to do this for abhaya...and we will do it untill they give us abhaya back.what say guys?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000minahil1997hukshilaSupermagical--sunshine--mijanurEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i so agree wid u, vo apne aap ko pata nahi kya samajhte hainAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_Paradize

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

star one waleLOL
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

star one waleLOL
i did'nt get u peehu?Confused
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehanasadique

Originally posted by peehu24

star one waleLOL
i did'nt get u peehu?Confused

they r star 1 people...they plan nything nonsense...woh apne aap ko wahi samajhte hai..cv's are...well let it b...no comments on dat

Edited by peehu24 - 23 May 2011 at 8:00am
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i agree with you.star one always like to hurt fans with their crazy decision.at present i only watch pkyek in star one.every mon to fri day at 8:30 i watch it on tv even if i have exams in next morning.pkyek has its own uniqueness.abhiya's chemistry is awsome.their love touch my heart.at present i only watch star one for pkyek.if they end it unjustifiedly soon to fulfill their crazy decision.i won't watch star one again.

prioty1000

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Guys we will do that like only if they dont listen to us bt we need ro frstly try to save our show
@rehan: nice post
Supermagical IF-Sizzlerz
Supermagical
Supermagical

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
boycot would be the last option if they didn't listened to us and morover why will we watch starone when we don't even undertstand Gujrati language?

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index